Interview with Art of War - see HERE -

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the link conan, and congrats on getting an interview with AOW. I have a question though, why didn't you use your other account to post?

Anyway, some of the stuff in that interview is a little clumsily expressed I think (Berserk takes place in medieval Europe? Berserk is different from other anime?). I also think you should have asked the guy about releasing statues of characters they haven't done yet, since they've been stagnating for a while now, creatively speaking. All in all it's cool though.

Aazealh said:
Anyway, some of the stuff in that interview is a little clumsily expressed I think (Berserk takes place in medieval Europe? Berserk is different from other anime?).

I'd probably chalk this up to English not being Usei's first language. She might not have known how to express the setting in any other way.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Thanks a lot, Conan! And thank you again for the custom Berserker figure, it is still my favorite Berserk piece that I own! It's good to hear from you again.

crowinghorse

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Glad you guys enjoyed the interview - on that note, we're able to continue communication with Art of War and if you guys are interested in having specific questions asked, shoot me an email at jess@figures.com and I'll send it over to Art of War and see what I can get done...

Thanks!

Jess

Aaz - sorry about not using the other account, but if you can delete that account, it'd be great. "crowinghorse" is the handle I use on all other online forums and it's easier for the online community and me as well if I keep it the same everywhere. Thanks!
JCH

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
crowinghorse said:
Aaz - sorry about not using the other account, but if you can delete that account, it'd be great. "crowinghorse" is the handle I use on all other online forums and it's easier for the online community and me as well if I keep it the same everywhere. Thanks!
JCH

Well it's fine, though I have no reason to delete your other account. Besides, you could just rename it. =)

Top Bottom