Is Guts responsible for the age of darkness?

So, is the Ideal of Evil the God who sent down the 4 angels to destroy the ancient empire? Was the empire evil or is this just a broad misunderstood legend. Come to think about it, maybe it just don't know much about it to really know. I would of course assume the 4 angels was the God Hand, but why would evil battle what was deemed a evil Lord (Skull Knight)? To give the world a false sense of righteousness like Griffith is doing? Is SK atoning for his sins, or maybe the legend is simply working against him, attempting to show him as the bad guy in the situation.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Death May Die said:
So, is the Ideal of Evil the God who sent down the 4 angels to destroy the ancient empire? Was the empire evil or is this just a broad misunderstood legend. Come to think about it, maybe it just don't know much about it to really know.

Dude this isn't what the thread is about. I just told another member to check out other threads about it, so why don't you do so yourself? We don't know how reliable that story is. We don't know how many "angels" appeared (4 or 5), if they were sent by anything or anyone, what they really were, why they appeared or the details of what they did. As for "God", we only know of one God in the world of Berserk, and that is the Idea of Evil.

Death May Die said:
I would of course assume the 4 angels was the God Hand

Maybe, maybe not. Like I said, there are discrepancies.

Death May Die said:
why would evil battle what was deemed a evil Lord (Skull Knight)? To give the world a false sense of righteousness like Griffith is doing? Is SK atoning for his sins, or maybe the legend is simply working against him, attempting to show him as the bad guy in the situation.

There are many questions indeed, and many possibilities. Unfortunately we don't know enough at this point to answer all these questions with certainty.

Top Bottom