Is someone still deleting the new threads?

Posted by: ELEKTROFRUIT

About 10-4 I bet he didn’t have much to argue about in this past months, So even after I agreed about letting by gones be by gones with him and being "friends" after he said some mean shit about a friend of mine dying, he comes back to speak shit about me  .I think he is an hypocrite and even a bigger asshole than me in this boa

heheheeeeeee

it is actually funny about he saying he destroyed me when he was the ones who offered himself to make peace with me after a couple of IM's he sent.

heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(violins playin in the background)

Tool.  8)

- c

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
ELEKTROFUNK said:
well maybe you should at leasyt pologize to the real victim, who is vampire hunter bob, it's nice to see you can accept fate, but he still took the fall for your actions.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Eddie said:
well maybe you should at leasyt pologize to the real victim, who is vampire hunter bob, it's nice to see you can accept fate, but he still took the fall for your actions.

Dude a bunch of threads were deleted. As I said before I deleted my threads.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

DemonX said:
and a bunch of others

The First offtopic thread ;) anyhow . Peace !and remember to use condoms when engaging in sexual acts with your brother, boyfriend or whatever :D.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
ELEKTROFUNK said:
The First offtopic thread ;) anyhow . Peace !and remember to use condoms when engaging in sexual acts with your brother, boyfriend or whatever :D.

Notice that is the only thing you ever say.

Top Bottom