It's maybe that here it's usual ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paradise_lost

Olivier Hague said:

I have been accused without a reason, I have been changed my pics without a reason, I have been changed textures of my mails without a reason, I have been changed my nick without a reason, I have been offended without a reason, I have been called liar, bullshit, mythomaniac, ignorant, martyr, and many other offensive ways without a reason.
And I accepted all without react so much. But now I'm little bit tired. I like to have the possibility to give my idea too, 'cause this is a Forum. I'm not a troll, I'm not a liar. I'm a fan of Berserk, and I want to give my opinion, without each time I tell something different from the one said by Aazealh, for instance, being called liar. OK? Thanks ...

Paradise_lost

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Pathologic_liar said:
boohoo.jpg

Paradise_lost

Told you already, when you stop lying, I'll stop calling you a liar, ok Mr. Whiney? I'm not giving you a Calimero avatar just out of respect for Roberto.

;)

D

darkbane

Khorne said:
Sorry to interrupt this very fascinating argument, but what is mensa?

For those of us not gifted with knowledge of Italian, the following page may be more informative...

http://www.mensa.org/info.php

From what I gather it's an elitist club for people whose IQ scores are in the top 2% of the candidate pool.

Membrax

Some beast eating its heart in the desert
Pathologic_liar said:
without a reason

Pathologic_liar said:
Well, yeah, it's really incredible ... I'll have to investigare about it, but it'll be difficult, 'cause I had a fight against them in Spring 2003 and I put them out of my society ... it's since Spring 2003 I never heard nothing more about them ... however, they r good hackers, so that it's not difficult for them do something like this ...

:-X

::)

P

paradise_lost

Re: Again it's maybe usual that ...

paradise_lost said:
... I was now 1/2 hour to research about ka-té ... my last point it was exaclty ... where the word ka-té comes from? It's easy ... it comes from Vietnam (do u remember when I said "Indocina"?) ... actually it seems to be a kind of big national event called in this way, like the old Mother Earth for that people ... give a look around here, some webpages r in English language ... these are only examples of this ...

http://www.nhandan.org.vn/english/identity/20001111.html

http://www.baobinhdinh.com.vn/567/2004/10/15328/

http://vietnamnews.vnagency.com.vn/2003-10/25/Stories/34.htm

http://www.nld.com.vn/tintuc/thoi-su/thong-tin-ca-nuoc/102299.asp

... of course, ka-té is for those people, for what can I say, like a part of yin-yang relation, and of course, it's very strong related to the word ki for what that's my culture ...

See u ...

ki

n 1: the circulating life energy that in Chinese philosophy is thought to be inherent in all things; in traditional Chinese medicine the balance of negative and positive forms in the body is believed to be essential for good health [syn: qi, chi, ch'i] 2: goddess personifying earth; counterpart of Akkadian Aruru [syn: Ki]

... ka-té is very strongly linked to the Mother Earth ... goddess earth = Mother Earth ...

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.

paradise_lost said:
Ki

n 1: the circulating life energy that in Chinese philosophy is thought to be inherent in all things; in traditional Chinese medicine the balance of negative and positive forms in the body is believed to be essential for good health [syn: qi, chi, ch'i] 2: goddess personifying earth; counterpart of Akkadian Aruru [syn: Ki]

... ka-té is very strongly linked to the Mother Earth ... goddess earth = Mother Earth ...

That looks familiar somewhere...

P

paradise_lost

DemonX said:
That looks familiar somewhere...

Exactly ... I take it from your mail on the topic "episode 249". Ther's no mistery about it, it has been only to let understand what I mean ... and this is for the reason why that your description is a very exaustive one ...

;)

D

darkbane

So anyway, just wanted to say that I can quote dictionaries too...

paradise_lost said:
   byez

bye ( P ) Pronunciation Key (b)
interj.
Used to express farewell.

[Short for goodbye.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
good·bye or good-bye also good-by ( P ) Pronunciation Key (gd-b)
interj.
Used to express an acknowledgement of parting.

n. pl. good·byes, also good-·bys
An acknowledgment at parting, especially by saying “goodbye.”
An act of parting or leave-taking: many sad goodbyes.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

P

paradise_lost

darkbane said:
So anyway, just wanted to say that I can quote dictionaries too...

bye    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (b)
interj.
Used to express farewell.

[Short for goodbye.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
good·bye or good-bye also good-by    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (gd-b)
interj.
Used to express an acknowledgement of parting.

n. pl. good·byes, also good-·bys
An acknowledgment at parting, especially by saying “goodbye.”
An act of parting or leave-taking: many sad goodbyes. 

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

U r right, it's a very good quotation of Dictionary ... here in Italy, "byez" it's only a way to say within friend groups, like "ciao" for instance ...

;D

paradise_lost said:
ki
We were talking about the Japanese word, not the Sumerian goddess. Obviously.
Mensa pawaa, huh?

P

paradise_lost

Olivier Hague said:
We were talking about the Japanese word, not the Sumerian goddess. Obviously.
Mensa pawaa, huh?

Have I to tell u that the sumerian goddess and the sumerian mithology is the origin of just about all the mithologies of the world?

puella

Berserk forever

paradise_lost said:
Have I to tell u that the sumerian goddess and the sumerian mithology is the origin of just about all the mithologies of the world?

Nope. What's the relation? ::)

puella

Berserk forever

paradise_lost said:
Have u studied anything about mithology?

::) I'm not as well-educated as you. Who could be? No one. ;)

I meant why should you tell us about the mythology relating to the meaning of ki?

P

paradise_lost

puella said:
I meant why should you tell us about the mythology relating to the meaning of ki?

Because the mithology is a part of the origin of "ka-té", it's seems to be at least ... . And for the reason why "ka-tè" is linked to "ki" for what about the Mother Earth ...

;)

puella

Berserk forever

paradise_lost said:
Because the mithology is a part of the origin of "ka-té", it's seems to be at least ... . And for the reason why "ka-tè" is linked to "ki" for what about the Mother Earth ...

;)

You can relate anything to nothing. Great ability. ;)

P

paradise_lost

puella said:
You can relate anything to nothing. Great ability. ;)

I can relate what I know with what I know. It's better than what u say at least, who like to criticize about all I'm talking about.

paradise_lost said:
Go ahead... We all know you're a retard, so it's not like you'd be risking your reputation by doing that...

puella

Berserk forever

paradise_lost said:
I can relate what I know with what I know. It's better than what u say at least,

Of course, it's better in your ASS.

who like to criticize about all I'm talking about.

Well, that's my problem. I can't stand a certain person's endless gibberish. It's pretty bad for my mental health.
How could everythings you've said so far be sheer BS? It's incredible! :eek:

P

paradise_lost

Olivier Hague said:
Go ahead... We all know you're a retard, so it's not like you'd be risking your reputation by doing that...

... offensive as always ... ::)

Posted by: puella
Of course, it's better in your ASS.

Olivier teachs very well ... ::)

However, if u guys have ideas instead to criticize ...

To get back to the original topic I think the Mods do a great job. You just have to be mindfull of relevance of your topic and how much work it will be for the Mod when your posting something new.

Anyone willing to stop the flame war?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom