Hey Endless

Glad to know it all worked out =)

EndLeSS8 said:
Actually more like at least 90$
http://www.hlj.com/product/AOW33749

Actually, that's a different one.

This is the one Aaz was referring to:

topImage.jpg

Item price is 1,800 yen, but of course, only available to Young Animal subscribers.

conan

Until next time...
Aazealh said:
Yep, pre-orders will start in June from what AOW announced.

Also, in the next Young Animal (May 27th), it will be possible to apply for 2 exclusive "Armored Berserk" figures by Art of War (all the appliances will be accepted/granted). One will be the classic Beast-helm armor (height: 74mm, weight: 50g), and the other the Skull-helm armor, before it was transformed (height: 120mm, weight: 65g). The Beast one is smaller because of its position, crouching (I guess that in spite of being figures they can't be moved too much :-\).

These each stand only 3" tall (74 mm = 2.91 in).

IMO, they aren't worth 15.oo each (1800 yen = about $15.oo)
Limited or not...they are Mini-figs...

This does prove that there are molds for these figures however and that PVC statues or action figures of the above two figures IS probabable.  AOW wouldn't take the time and money to make molds for only mini-figs.
It's not cost effective.

I expect to see a PVC statue and/or action figure of the figures above by the end of this year...

And I hope Yamato USA imports them to the USA when it happens...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
conan said:
What's the size in american? standard measurement?
Sorry...metric is a "no go" in the USA :(

The metric system is the standard measurement. You guys aren't standard. :-* Anyway, that would be 2.92 (Beast) and 4.73 inches (Skull) for the height, and like 2 and 2.5 ounces for the weight. FYI, you can convert that pretty easily, a search on Google would probably get you an automatic converter.

conan said:
Also, is there plans to release these wide instead of exclusive?

No plan to release it in a normal edition aside from the YA exclusive (Japan only, too) was announced for the moment.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
So glad to hear they finally sent you the missing piece, EndLeSS8!  My Armored Berserk will probably show up here tomorrow; I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's got all the right things in all the right places.  ;)

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
Aazealh said:
The metric system is the standard measurement. You guys aren't standard. :-* Anyway, that would be 2.92 (Beast) and 4.73 inches (Skull) for the height, and like 2 and 2.5 ounces for the weight. FYI, you can convert that pretty easily, a search on Google would probably get you an automatic converter.

No plan to release it in a normal edition aside from the YA exclusive (Japan only, too) was announced for the moment.

I wish the US would switch from stupid "standard" system to the metric system. Metrics are much easier to do math with and just make a whole lot more sense.

As for the statue of Skull Knight, is it the only one or are there different statues of him? He's one of my fave characters in appearance and has some influence on character I designed (the barbaric synthoid). Pictures or links, if possible, please.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Tristram said:
As for the statue of Skull Knight, is it the only one or are there different statues of him?

That's not a statue of Skull Knight, but of the Berserk's Armor with a skull-shaped helm (and yeah, there's only one version of this one). There are several statues and figures of Skull Knight (standing or on his horse), and there's a sticky thread in this section if you have any further question. Please check it.

Otherwise you might just want to browse Art of War's official website.

conan

Until next time...
I personally think by the end of 2005, AOW will make a figure of the Berserker ARmor Guts.

The figure will probably see numerous variants, like wolf head and skull head, bloody and non bloody, gun arm and armored arm...

if we have all three of the above options, we'll see at least 12 different variants

I'm just hoping they make this into an "action figure," I already have the PVC statue preordered from HLJ.com

Top Bottom