La Berserkienne Cuisine *funny topic*

puella

Berserk forever
I think Skully the best for "egg commercial"

* He swallows beherit*
* a noisy sound from his empty stomach like striking a bell"
* Skully says " Eat an egg everyday and you'll make your stomach strong like steel"

&

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
I think Skully the best for "egg commercial"

* He swallows beherit*
* a noisy sound from his empty stomach like striking a bell"
* Skully says " Eat an egg everyday and you'll make your stomach strong like steel"
should i ever see that spot on tv i will certainly go out there and get some behelits..... in order to eat them.

'cause i'd do everything for a stomach strong like steel.

:p

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
I realize Gatts don't even have the time to sleep properly......so

#1 where did all those muscles develop from?
and
#2 when do you think he'll actually find the time to chop vegetables into decorative shreds and toss randoms into a salad?

???

Dark fantasy is one thing, but considering he doesn't have food nor sleep most times, and half of the time Puck ate everything he can get...really, how can he survive on the basis of basic human needs?

puella

Berserk forever
#2 when do you think he'll actually find the time to chop vegetables into decorative shreds and toss randoms into a salad?
these days Serpico takes charge of it.

Dark fantasy is one thing, but considering he doesn't have food nor sleep most times, and half of the time Puck ate everything he can get...really, how can he survive on the basis of basic human needs?
good thought, actually Puck and Caska ate them all.
So I think Miura brings Isidor to Guts for this reason. :)

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
:pRe: La Berserkienne Cuisine *funny topic*

I realize Gatts don't even have the time to sleep properly......so

#1 where did all those muscles develop from?  
and

LOL!! Well before we even attempt to figure those out, we first need to figure out how demons exist, how ghosts materialize from nowhere, how the undead walk and how some small egg-looking thing can summon four demon gods and bring upon a different dimension from a single drop of blood. :p

Top Bottom