Look at this picture

Wow that's really neat. I saw the tag and since i don't know that language (French, isn't it? Italian? somethign like that.), i just assume dauphin was a last name or something so that didn't help me. When puella mentioned finding dolphins i just thought, "what? there's no dolphins in this picture"... i thoguht she was misreading the tag or being sarcastic or something. :p I was surprised when i was reading all these posts about finding dolphins. Took me a few seconds, but i found 'em all :p.

puella

Berserk forever
himura_kenshin said:
Wow that's really neat. I saw the tag and since i don't know that language (French, isn't it? Italian? somethign like that.), i just assume dauphin was a last name or something so that didn't help me.

It's French. See this.

Aazealh said:
There's actually a note on the bottle that says: "Love message from the dolphins".

Smith said:
If u have seen the picture as a whole, I bet u would have spotted the couple 1st...

And i can guarantee that 99% of the adult would not know if there was any dolphin (without help of course ;D)

dana~ ;D

If there's some adult(just more than 7yo) who finds 9 dolphins at first sight,I think he's abnormal.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I found 9, but it took me more than a few seconds. Either I'm sort of abnormal, or just average when it comes to picking out images. :-\

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Maximus said:
i got 9.5...^^;

It looks like one of the top dolphins is holding a very small one in its mouth. It almost looks like it's... eating it. Of course, it could just be a fish.

toasty64_bowser-donuts.jpg

If you cannot see the dancing magical banana in this picture, elves have landed inside your skull and are building a small civilization.

Top Bottom