Votes: 11 100.0%
  • I don't understand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm just too cool for anything that doesn't boost my board position

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or how about this you crazy amazing geniuses, I think it's funny to post fantabulous things and see the reactions. You all fell right into what I wanted you to do, which is, duh, reply. My friend and I read your posts and laugh at you. But stealing? Not my bag, babies. If you're going to do it, do it right, don't just cop some family guy lines and hope you're cool.

According to you, I've been beaten and molested for some time now. Well, I'm glad you guys told me, I never would have guessed. And you fuckers saying I want attention have more posts than me, and have been here 1/5th the time! I did most of those posts by request too, pancake sprouts, so don't give me your lip.

Xans-Griffith said:
*claps*

Brilliant psychoanalysis there, Freud.

So while you 'debate' the more worthwhile topics on this board, stroking your lengthy beards, Mangy's been a sad sad lonely little boy. He's been sooo deprived as a child that he needs you media driven zombies to give him some attention, correct?

Or maybe he couldn't care less what you maggots thought and and.... he's been making fun of you all along!!!1 GASP OMGWTFBBQ :eek:

What say you to this, Freud?

oh my god, i see it now clearly, he mocks us all by gettting a reaction out of us through the endless amount of the uninhibited language that comes out of his mouth, then waits for our mind boggled reaction. yes yes its all clear now, whatever was i thinking?
of course something else makes me wonder; why after people tell him his crazy, needs help, and is overall a nut (which i dont think) does he continue on with his gibberish, but suddenly gets all serious and protective when someone mentions he stole words from a show or he likes attention?

i never watch the fucken family guy

DemonX said:
As for deleting posts, i think It should be done. Gay ass posts like Ackbars or MangyKids deserve to be deleted.

<http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=2461>

<http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=2424>

spare me your bullshit.

I

Im_The_Man

Obviously if a little poll about mangykids coolness started such a huge fight, he must be an awesome dude.if you think hes such a retard and just lookin for attention, dont reply dumbasses.

Why do you continue with your stupid-ass shtick? Why do you care what I do? Because you want to look cool. You want to get attention yourself, so you accuse me of attention-mongering. How about them apples?

I don't bother "debating" because it's all bullshit, just morons posting their retarded opinions, and having yet larger morons go "oh snap! no you didn't!" Only to end when their points are so argued into the ground, there are no discernable opinions anymore, just a bunch of flaming. I make an exception when accused of stealing my "material" (you see, I save all my posts, and am making a book of it and some AIM pranks by request, so it has to be new stuff.) or I'm personally offended by the pure idiocy.

So, for kicks, I decided to see what would happen if I started posting inane shit a la pierre bronkolocivich (walter's little thing). And of course, in an attempt to be awes0me d00ds, you start trying to outclass one another in getting why I do this, to the point of molestation and beatings. Wow guys, you really achieved something.

I continue to laugh at you now, you still don't get it. It's not important, it's a fucking forum. You try pretty damn hard to toe the line, only express yourself so you'll fit in with the elitist bastards on this board. I just like to laugh. Kind of a difference, there.

I tire of you jackasses, maybe when you have something interesting to say I'll start reading your posts again. Until then, I'll just ignore your ever-unamusing constant BBS societal bullshit.

But to my homies on the northwest side, keep strong. I believe in you ackbar, and the many real members of this board. ranemaka, bob, griffith, all the cools.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
MangyKid Ver.4.3 said:
But to my homies on the northwest side, keep strong. I believe in you ackbar, and the many real members of this board. ranemaka, bob, griffith, all the cools.
Thanks for the shout out yo!

Im_The_Man said:
Mangy kid is the collest one on these fuckin boards. ackbar is a close 2nd but mangy kid lives down the street from me

ive known mangy kid since kindergarden and he has always been a flamboyant retard.its in his nature

just so that everyone knows,im co-writting that bad boy.mangy kid and i are part of a 3 person effort to write the sequal to the bible.weve had the plan for months but weve only started work recently

mangy kid has obviously lost his mind. he lost it years ago

LoL!!!111!!!! ThAts CraZy tAlK yO!1!

Obviously if a little poll about mangykids coolness started such a huge fight, he must be an awesome dude.if you think hes such a retard and just lookin for attention, dont reply dumbasses.

ill give you this mangykid; you have a very well trained lapdog.
im really serious.

mangy kid i dont waste my time reading any of your garbage, but i wanted to see how others voted you. thats when i noticed the line "empire carpets has it all!" which is directly, and i mean DIRECTLY from futurama. i dont know how many tv lines or other things youve copied in the rest of your useless posts, but you didnt call any bluff with this. you got caught copying from a tv show.

and if the material in your other posts are really original, you should be ashamed that have so much time that you waste it thinking of all that stuff to put on a website. in the simplest of words, you are pathetic.

i think you should be happy that we all realized that you arent as stupid as you sound, you are just a waste of time.

Nope, that was in reference to the commercials which are constantly aired here telling me to call 1-800-something-2300 with pathetic jingles. Wonder if futurama was doing the same thing? Never saw that episode, either. I make fun of these commercials all the time.

UPDATES AHOY: managed to find the website: http://www.empire-today.com/home.asp too bad there's no old guy telling me not to pay too much. Oh, and you are super-cool by the way. I mean it. You guys, I just can't believe the validity of everything you say. I'm sorry I waste my time writing nonsense, I see my use of time bothers you. If only I could do purely worthwhile things like you, maybe watching futurama, I wouldn't have this problem. I'll work on not being worthless too. That was a very well-written and original response there man. Keep it coming.

Yeah, "I'm the man" takes these boards far less seriously than me, and takes joy in my incessant idiocy. A pure and unadultered soul, not interested in petty squabbles for board coolness. Well tweedle-dees, now that you've clumsily thrown your last pebbles of ignorance at me, I'm off.

the amount of time ive 'wasted' watching futurama, is not nearly as large in comparison to the time youve taken to come with your 'orginal' ideas on this board. i find it rich that the man who has time to write an entire story for a thread tries to judge what i do with my time. save your sarcasm and your responses for someone who actually wants to listen, possibley that "Im the man" character.

Hey smarty, I wrote that long before I made that thread. Stop being wrong about everything. And everything else I wrote was made up as fast as I typed it. Wrong, wrong, wrong. I guess when you're wrong you just change the subject. Whatever d00d, I guess I'm not perfect like you. Do not respond to this, I don't care anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom