Me want custom title

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Aconyro said:
I am a member of the BWDC and I REFUSE! >:(
As Chairman of the BWDC I hereby demand we take up arms. Aconyro, your rank has been booted up to lieutenant.

-Chairman Eddie Tse Tung

S

SePHiRoTH

Aconyro said:
I saw it coming. And on that note. Someone suggested we find a place to build our fires. Might as well start here!Your title should be ASSsandwichWhat would ‘YOU’ know bout EBONICS biatch? How da get MURKED messin it up. Shut up.SO DID YOU, Crotch-itch.It probably got you off, didn't it. Oh wait, I guess it DIDN'T.Crawl into a hole, "like Saddam did", and cry. Relieve us of you before we RELIEVE ourselves ON you.And you listened, PROOF of your stupidity. :eek:

Hmmm, the smell of burnt newb. Yummy. ;D

We shall piss on your torched carcass. >:(

Well looke here i got alla you pussy pissed from one ignorant thing or another how pathetic you say you want me to be burned but i say i'd do it myself but i pulled back out last night hu,mping your mom dick wead

ShinHell9

SePHiRoTH said:
Well looke here i got alla you pussy pissed from one ignorant thing or another how pathetic you say you want me to be burned but i say i'd do it myself but i pulled back out last night hu,mping your mom dick wead
you just love copying off of skull lard dont you?

Aconyro

REVENGE!
YAA Skull Lard has made its twenty post. YAA. But NOW i'm going to remove every single reply I have made to one of those post. Unless the reply is in this thread, the most annoying thread, or the dont scrap other thread thread.

One might ask are you giving up. My answer is no I'm am not giving up. I HAVE a bonfire and I'm going to use it. No need to contribute to its interruption of other threads.

Skull Lard has proved itself to be dumber than I thought. It went on a rampage like I knew it would and now it's absurd blue posts are everywhere. Diversifying it and setting it up for an attack on multiple fronts. What used to save it was that it did not post often. So a big blue post here or there wasn't a problem. But I refuse to let it continue, it needs to lower its font size to six and make some real contributions.

S

SePHiRoTH

Aconyro said:
YAA Skull Lard has made its twenty post. YAA. But NOW i'm going to remove every single reply I have made to one of those post. Unless the reply is in this thread, the most annoying thread, or the dont scrap other thread thread.

One might ask are you giving up. My answer is no I'm am not giving up. I HAVE a bonfire and I'm going to use it. No need to contribute to its interruption of other threads.

Skull Lard has proved itself to be dumber than I thought. It went on a rampage like I knew it would and now it's absurd blue posts are everywhere. Diversifying it and setting it up for an attack on multiple fronts. What used to save it was that it did not post often. So a big blue post here or there wasn't a problem. But I refuse to let it continue, it needs to lower its font size to six and make some real contributions.

You can have as big a bonfire as you like i'll still piss it out no matter how high it gets i can't be stopped nothing can stop me shit i am the best fuck them skullfolk shitheads they can go blow off together i'm the new annoyance around here even if all you hate me that proves my point again you are all pathetic and have no lives.Why bother bothering this guy he may be the most pathetic of them all i mean why even bother with some guy on the internet unless it is all you have to live for which is pretty pathetic to you all who see that.

ShinHell9

SePHiRoTH said:
You can have as big a bonfire as you like i'll still piss it out no matter how high it gets i can't be stopped nothing can stop me shit i am the best fuck them skullfolk shitheads they can go blow off together i'm the new annoyance around here even if all you hate me that proves my point again you are all pathetic and have no lives.Why bother bothering this guy he may be the most pathetic of them all i mean why even bother with some guy on the internet unless it is all you have to live for which is pretty pathetic to you all who see that.
haha it's so nice to see how badly you want to be the most hated man here, sorry but there a quite a few people before you on that list.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
DiCTaToR SePHiRoTH said:

its amazing what kids do when their 3rd pubic hair grows...

ShinHell9

DemonX said:
You guys should really read stickies before you post.

go here:
http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=3072

Aconyro

REVENGE!
Well demon, why don't you send a PM request for the topic to be locked, if you agree with smith. Otherwise.....

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
b rad learn to fuking talk. Stop acting like your in the geto and quit messing around. Ill pm 7miles to lock this up.

ShinHell9

lets see, i sent one, malf sent one?, demon x sent one, Aconyro sent one and Renegade sent one??...has 7miles been on at all? there should've been enough to bolt this topic shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom