if he made an error so what?

i mean come on, one mistake in 15 years,

thats pretty impressive :),

hell, Miura is pretty impressive to me anyways  ;D

- c

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Actually that wouldn't be the only one ;D
What was meaning puella in showing this is not to point out flaws but it is mostly a way to show she carries a great interest to the manga.

Guil

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
What happened with the leg in vol.23?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just paged through it again looking at her legs for mistakes and found it.
One scene she has her boots, next she doesn't, then she does again.(right around the time guts find her after she was attacked by the would be rapists.)

puella

Berserk forever
*Gyom* said:
Actually that wouldn't be the only one ;D
What was meaning puella in showing this is not to point out flaws but it is mostly a way to show she carries a great interest to the manga.

Guil

:) ;D

Headless Death said:
What happened with the leg in vol.23?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just paged through it again looking at her legs for mistakes and found it.
One scene she has her boots, next she doesn't, then she does again.(right around the time guts find her after she was attacked by the would be rapists.)

This is my old post. I think it will interest you. ;)

Go here

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
There was also that thing in Volume 13 when Guts was kneeling over Gaston. His arm looked amputated before he even cut it off. But I can't remember if we chalked that up to a mistake or just a really badly placed bloodstain.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
kimchan said:
There was also that thing in Volume 13 when Guts was kneeling over Gaston. His arm looked amputated before he even cut it off. But I can't remember if we chalked that up to a mistake or just a really badly placed bloodstain.

It was the bloodstain + mist combo that made it look that way, if you look carefully, nothing's wrong.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Aazealh said:
It was the bloodstain + mist combo that made it look that way, if you look carefully, nothing's wrong.

Yeah, I just remember it came up a long time ago but I couldn't remember if it was settled. Certainly odd looking if you don't know. :)

Top Bottom