Miura's new artwork...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re:Look who was added!

TheSkyTraveller said:
Hey hey, I didn't expect to see one of Corkus. Yay! Although I'm assuming he and the other Hawks are needed for the card game. Correct me if I'm wrong, those who have it. Does it span both eras? How good is the Corkus card anyway? ::) ;D

There are more than one type of Corkus cards, and they aren't bad. All the main Hawks members are represented.

For details about the cards I invite you to check the rules summary I made in the Assorted Translations section.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Thanks for the info, Aazealh. The game looks cool, but complicated! I never played Magic, and can't read enough Japanese, so chances of me actually playing the Berserk CCG are next to zero, but I may get some cards for the art.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
TheSkyTraveller said:
The game looks cool, but complicated! I never played Magic, and can't read enough Japanese, so chances of me actually playing the Berserk CCG are next to zero, but I may get some cards for the art.

It's not that complicated to play actually, it just seems so because it's quite hard to explain the mechanics with text only, but playing it for an afternoon is enough to get most of it imho.

The part that needs care/time is the creation of the deck (choosing what cards you're going to play) and the stragegy that goes with it, but the starter pack brings 2 pre-made ones, so it's no big deal either.

As for Japanese, it's not needed that much, just for cards' effects, and you can find some rough translations on Internet.

Top Bottom