music cd's

Aconyro

REVENGE!
Currently, I really like GWAR - Scumdogs of the Universe and Ragnarok.

Another thing. With all this talk i've seen of types of metal, it seems like some people like to categorize mucic for extreme specification.

So, what kind of band is GWAR?

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Actually there is another cd that has been consuming my time recently, "Fire and Ice" by Yngwie Malmsteem.

Not only is Yngwie my favorite guitarist of all time, but the lyrics he crafted for that CD were awesome. And he always seems to have the best vocalist's in his bands...

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Kevin Sorbo said:
Actually there is another cd that has been consuming my time recently, "Fire and Ice" by Yngwie Malmsteem.

Not only is Yngwie my favorite guitarist of all time, but the lyrics he crafted for that CD were awesome. And he always seems to have the best vocalist's in his bands...
my favorite song by him is:
"This feels like paradise!!!!! We'll be in heaven tonight!!!!!"

Azn He-Man666

Eddie said:
my favorite song by him is:
"This feels like paradise!!!!! We'll be in heaven tonight!!!!!"
Nice is that off of "Marching Out"?

I like too many songs by him to name but if I had to pick my favorite I would have to go with "Fire and Ice" that song is just downright amazing, though "Dragonfly" is up there as well. Damn the man has just been around for so long and made so many good songs.

My favorite band is most likely Rising Force though... or his self titled band.

ShinHell9

Kevin Sorbo said:
Nice is that off of "Marching Out"?
Heaven tonight, It was first on Odyssey if I understand correctly, it was done by the whole rising force, not just him.

Azn He-Man666

Eddie said:
Heaven tonight, It was first on Odyssey if I understand correctly, it was done by the whole rising force, not just him.
Well, I knew he did it with Rising Force but I wasn't sure of the CD, my friend has Odyssey. I don't have too many cd's but I just bought "The Trilogy Suite's" today. Y'know the one with him shooting flames out of his guitar at a three headed dragon?

ShinHell9

Kevin Sorbo said:
Well, I knew he did it with Rising Force but I wasn't sure of the CD, my friend has Odyssey. I don't have too many cd's but I just bought "The Trilogy Suite's" today. Y'know the one with him shooting flames out of his guitar at a three headed dragon?
First yngy CD i got, tis very good.

ShinHell9

You should first know a thing or two about music when you post here.

-Chairman Eddie Tse Tung

Top Bottom