My Berserk Collection

Hi all!
I wanted to show off my Berserkollection, its not the most amazing one out there but I’m proud of it. :chomp:

First, the bread and butter of any collection: the manga itself. I still need to get Deluxe 14 that came out recently.

Berserk Volumes 1 & 40-42, Giganto Maxia and Duranki I brough in Tokyo, I wanted to get them for the cool cover and strip ad that come with it :p (also supporting the manga is always a bonus). I can't read Japanese (yet!) but looking at the panels is always nice.

The guidebook and The Flame Dragon Knight novel are a cool addition as well, and the 41 Volume is a final gift from Miura sensei so I gotta buy it.
The artbook is a collection of postcards illustrated by Miura I managed to get second hand online.

That small Griffith figure is from Akihabara and it cost way too much for its size, but I couldn’t help but buying it – no guts no glory :guts:

I was lucky enough to visit Japan when Vol. 42 came out, and I was looking for the special edition that included the bust since day 1 of my trip. I found it in a small shop in Akihabara along with Vol. 41 special edition that included a CD drama narration for the manga – I was over the roof!

This volume 1 is a signed gift I got from @Walter (You’re the best for real!).
The small acrylic stands are from Akihabara, I found them on accident in my last day in Japan and brought them with my last yens haha, wish I could’ve got more of them. The Beherit and Pin are just a nice haves from AliExpress :troll:

The signed manga from Walter :)

Probably the most important in the entire collection – the final YA magazine with Miura’s Berserk including the Messages to KENTAROU MIURA I got as a gift from Walter (I should’ve start with that haha, but the signed manga is just SO COOL!)

-continue in the next comment-

The movie trilogy has some artbooks, this is the one for the scenery and background. I’m planning to get the character one (the red version) some day when I’ll find one at a reasonable price.

This is the 1997 anime official guidebook titled “BERSERK Complete Dissection” – It’s the first artbook I’ve ever got and its my favorite by far. Highly recommended for any 97’ anime fan out there. It includes concept art for characters, interviews with the stuff and general information about the production of the anime.

Some more buyouts from Japan, I managed to find all 3 soundtracks in one CD store in Nagoya, they were a bit costly but they are just amazing.
As for the video game, It was surprisingly rare, I’ve asked any shop I’ve been through about it (even showing pictures from the internet and everything!) and not a single one had it, I found one after over a month of searching in some shop in Akihabara for like 1000 JPY – what a steal!
The DVD is just a memento, I wanted to get the entire run but they were surprisingly expensive so I got only the first one.

This is not a product per se, but a friend of mine edited this Guts x Miura picture and I have it framed on my desk. Berserk is a real “The Guide for the Perplexed” for me and it is aspiring to fight through the hardships of life – it’s a something I always want to have Infront of me.

And last but not least, the YA magazine featuring Berserk that released during the trip, I laughed so hard finding it in some Seven Eleven near the Ramen stand!

I hope to get the rest of the artbooks in the future, so expect an update some day. :stop:

Hello! Amazing collection!!! Mine is growing by the day as well, I will post updates on mine soon too.

Regarding your deluxes, are you not afraid they might be misprints? Since the misprints are quite common, might be a good idea to open them up and check just in case.
How is the volume 42 Bust figure? Is it worth the money in your opinion? Do you plan on getting OH-ROH, OH ROH DEN and the Artwork of Berserk Artbook?

Regarding your deluxes, are you not afraid they might be misprints?
My first time reading the manga was online, so I'll open them upon re-read, no rush to do it earlier than needed because the plastic keep them safe from dust and stuff.
How is the volume 42 Bust figure?
Its very detailed and high quality, but to be frank, for that price you could get the Berserk armor figure which is much larger.
Do you plan on getting OH-ROH, OH ROH DEN and the Artwork of Berserk Artbook?
Hell yea! I just need to save some monney first haha :chomp:

Top Bottom