My own speculations ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paradise_lost

Alucard said:
I speak Spanish (a stones throw away from Italian) and from what I can gather it's:  "When you say something to me, I feel emotional..."(or "it makes me feel emotional...")  This is more a broad statement from PL than a difficult saying.  If he refined it that would probably help.  It might be a sying in Italian however that doesn't translate well into English so if that's the case (if PL's statement can't be taken literaly) then I would ask him to refine it.  Unless of course he is tired of people taking about that sentence for the rest of the thread in which case I wold understand.  I just wanted to stop all the posts regarding that sentence (ironcally having to post one myself).

U got the point ... however, exactly! The sense of my sentence was not a "gay one", but a simple way to say that I felt me a little bit happy about that was happening ... that's all!

;D

D

darkbane

puella said:
It's Olivier.

So it is. I apologize to all parties offended. :)

Alucard said:
I just wanted to stop all the posts regarding that sentence (ironcally having to post one myself).

The easiest way would have probably been to ignore all such posts then. A man who was wiser than me once said to me, "the only thing you have to do in this world, is to die". Well, the irony did not escape you, so I will ask if I may refuse your request about ignoring that sentence. :p

P

paradise_lost

darkbane said:
I asked my best friend, who is also from italy, to interpret this for me. Now he's convinced that I am flirting online with some italian chick.  :'( The best he came up with for direct translation was, although more coherent, not any clearer than PL's version.

Where is from your italian friend?

P

paradise_lost

Nomad said:
no need... these two apparently know each other.
español eh?... de donde eres Alucard?

I'm sorry, but actually I've never seen Alucard ...  :p

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
interesting
Alucard said:
De nada. Si tiene problemas llamame
"If you have any problems call me"
unless he meant it by PM I take it you have this fella's phone number 8)
then again... who cares? ::)

P

paradise_lost

Nomad said:
interesting
"If you have any problems call me"
unless he meant it by PM I take it you have this fella's phone number  8)
then again... who cares?  ::)

I'm sorry but I have not his phone number ... ::)

Actually it doesn't mean by phone specifically. Basically I have lots of friends who speak imperfect English so I dislike when people go on and on about it. I don't know PL and am not a fan or anything.

Soy de aqui pero mi padre es de Cuba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom