New Advent Children Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CreepZ said:
basically Im just seeing how far I can get till I get the permenant ban.

How far into looking like an idiot? I'm not sure there's a limit, actually.

Smith said:
Wow lotsa stupid/arrogant noob recently...

He gets flamed on gamefaqs Smith... What did you expect from a guy who get flamed on gamefaqs, seriously.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Bah! Why are you even posting there anyway? :p (And don't you have an "Idol" level karma all the same?)

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
Smith said:
Wow lotsa stupid/arrogant noob recently... First Lucifer now this guy... Our board will be overwhelmed and turn into trash can soon if we dont do something about it...

It's called thread locking. Why none of the mods have brought it to bear on this one is a mystery.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
First, half of the threads in StB are at least partly shitty, thanks to the people who make them degenerate, so locking this one would mean locking most of them, and how good would it be? It's the only "FFA" section after all.

Second, what good is locking a thread when people can create another one in mere seconds and go on with what they were doing?

Third, I have a feeling CreepZ won't be posting here again.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Aww, your too lethal. I was having fun reading his posts. ::)

IgnusDei said:
It's called thread locking. Why none of the mods have brought it to bear on this one is a mystery.

Oh comon, this is the trashcan. People can come here to take a shit whenever they want. I love ranting idiots, dont you?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
He's not really banned, but he won't post. That way he can watch us laugh at him. Haha CreepZ!

As for the "Shootin' the Breeze section", DemonX, its purpose isn't for people to "take a shit whenever they want".

Making silly threads about your dog (Yay! Sam deserves a thread!), about ghosts stories, about funny pictures or anything, your boring life, etc, yes. Insulting people without any reason and trolling uselessly, no.

It's there for people to have fun and to talk about non-Berserk related things freely, not to be a playground for pigs. There was a real trash section here once, and it was deleted by Walter long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom