New AOW Item: Guts: Kingdom of Falconia

Can someone tell me (as I haven't really read the entire manga like you all, more so just saw the anime series/a few of the earlier magna's) why does his hair become grey in that spot? Does it just happen with age as he gets older or does something happen that brings it on? More of a fan of the classic "solid black" style hair myself.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Stiler said:
Does it just happen with age as he gets older or does something happen that brings it on? More of a fan of the classic "solid black" style hair myself.

Something triggered it, it's not due to age. I'll tell you more by PM if you want.

Metalbolt

I'm on TV, so I must be True!
That is indeed slick. When you said that it was another guts statue I was afraid to see it...since, let's be honest here, there are already way too many guts statues. Glad to see that they went with something different, pose wise. Sucks that it is so small.

ill admit like everyone else has said its a nice statue but for the size and the price i dont know if its worth it to be honest. But then again i suppose it depends on you. Me myself i want the statue but im really doubting ill dish out like 130 bucks or whatever it was for the thing.

Just a small update from AOW,

I got an email from them, advertising the statue (I'm sure many of you got this email too), but the email actually states that this is the first statue of a new Berserk statue series called "scene collection". Since this is the case, I'm actually not too upset anymore. If there will be lots of statues released under this scale (which is actually a little bigger than 1/15, my miscalculation... it's more like 1/12 or so) then I'll be happy. Plus, if AOW continues to release mini dioramas of certain scenes, that'll be awesome. I'm already pleased with the release of Femto Rebirth and Guts/Slan so more of this "scenario" stuff is totally welcomed!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Damn right, I say bring it on! While I won't be ordering this particular statue due to my lack of funds, I can't wait to see what AOW cranks out in the future. :guts:

DirectDK said:
Just a small update from AOW,

I got an email from them, advertising the statue (I'm sure many of you got this email too), but the email actually states that this is the first statue of a new Berserk statue series called "scene collection". Since this is the case, I'm actually not too upset anymore. If there will be lots of statues released under this scale (which is actually a little bigger than 1/15, my miscalculation... it's more like 1/12 or so) then I'll be happy. Plus, if AOW continues to release mini dioramas of certain scenes, that'll be awesome. I'm already pleased with the release of Femto Rebirth and Guts/Slan so more of this "scenario" stuff is totally welcomed!

Isn't the guts/slan diorama in the usual scale though (8'ish ") and not 1/12th?

Maiku said:
I would like them to realease several statues from the same scene that could interlock. That would be hot.

Exactly what I am hoping, even if we got a bunch from the same scene without the interlock I would be happy.

EDIT: Ordered mine yay :guts:

Ko Ninja

¯\(O_o)/¯ クー
I think I'll pass on this one just on size vs price for the moment. I'll definately keep an eye out for this when you get it up on your site Derek. I'd love to hear everyones personal opinions once they receive it. It's a shame, I would have gladly shelled out the extra bucks if it was bigger. I actually like the look of the statue. :serpico:

I don't like the idea of buying each statue separately. With the bank transfer, shipping fees etc... It would cost an abusive amount of money to have the scene in complete.

I don't follow this time, I prefer a 1/10 scale statue with a single character standing which is enough.

But I will watch your reactions because I have nevertheless some interest

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I know this is an old thread, but after visiting Art of War's website I thought you'd all like to see these better quality pictures... because in my opinion, this is one of the best Guts statues to date. Screw the size of it. 8" is a good size for a figure like this.

OP11134707810_1.jpg

OP31134707810_3.jpg

I think I convinced my wife to buy it for me for my 21st birthday... but have no idea how to order. Derek, I'm gonna need your help for this one :badbone:

Bleak Harvest said:
I think I convinced my wife to buy it for me for my 21st birthday... but have no idea how to order. Derek, I'm gonna need your help for this one :badbone:

Hey hey, yes, this statue rocks. I can't wait til it's released!

Anyhow, about ordering on AOW's site, go here :guts: http://www.berserkstatues.com/faq.html#02

i like the way they did his hair. It looks more natural than the sonic the hedgehog spikes AOW always makes. His face is pretty good too considering the size.
Did anyone peek under his cape and notice the armored shoes and shins? Its definitely a nice touch considering you can barely see under there :guts:

Hello guys,

Here are the first pics of the Gut kingdom of Falconia I've seen

http://berserkst.com/zeroboard/view.php?id=berserk&no=213

I like the face, what about you ? Someone here have received it yet to give his personal opinion with the real statue in front of his eyes ?
So bad for the 1/15 scale.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Kenji-kun said:
http://berserkst.com/zeroboard/view.php?id=berserk&no=213

Damn that guy has a butt load of statues. Grumble grumble... :judo: As for the face of the Guts: Kingdom of Falconia, I don't think it looks all that bad, although the hair, for some reason, just doesn't look quite right. Oh well.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Looks really good! Thanks for the pics Kenji! Indeed, Berserkst.com has some awesome pics of great statues. I love that site. It's second only to Berserkstatues.com in terms of cool statues.

Top Bottom