New Kenshin OAV

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
Don't know if many of you knew or not, but the new oav's in full production and scheduled for release in december  ;D

http://pub1.ezboard.com/farcticnightfallnightfallkenshin.showMessage?topicID=186
.topic

I don't know if Einishi will be in it, but at least the art's looking pretty good for the character designs.

I don't know if Einishi will be in it

He's in it.
It's a bit strange, as they said that it would be an original story, as well as a conclusion to the series, and a follow-up to the first OVA series (?).
It looks like it will take place in different time periods (Meiji 11 and Meiji 28 ), so maybe the Meiji 28 part will be the original one?

CnC

Ad Oculos
well great... I'm glad theirs another OAV... the first one still kicks ass.
can't wait to see that and the Bebop movie... anyone got a summary of that one?

CnC

Ad Oculos
damn that was fast, olivier.

ok, ok, I'm hooked... when's it gonna be released in Japan (aka immediately fansubbed and ready for d/l)?

Uh... I see. I suppose one of those says "Enishi".

Er... Yeah. ^_^;
So far, Himura Kenshin, Kamiya Kaoru, Myôjin Yahiko, Sagara Sanosuke, Takani Megumi, Sanjô Tsubame, Hiko Seijûrô, Yukishiro Enishi, Udô Jin'e, Yamagata Aritomo and Himura Kenji are confirmed.

(also, we _already know_ that Seisô Hen will be a 2-episode OVA... Ain't It Cool News got it wrong)

Btw, Olivier, is Kenji a character in the new OVA or is that picture of him a cell to be won in a contest or something?

There's a contest, indeed, but you have to guess who will be Kenji's seiyû.

Tenshin

penis + man butt = happy homo
hey olivier, do you have any links that you can give us that have info on the oav? hehe, i'm sure that would be easier than you telling us about it, hehe, thanks!!

His VA will be: A woman. Think they'll accept that :)?

About Enishi, I'm sure it's just going to be a 30 sec of him after Kenshin killed Tomoe swearing vengeance or something lame like that. No Jinchuu for us.

About Enishi, I'm sure it's just going to be a 30 sec of him after Kenshin killed Tomoe swearing vengeance or something lame like that.

Maybe. His VA is still Sasaki Nozomu. Maybe he could act as an adult Enishi, but...

No Jinchuu for us.

No, probably not, since we also have other unrelated characters, like Udô Jin'e, showing up.
This story will most likely be about Kenshin dealing with his past as a hitokiri. We'll probably have a lot of flashback sequences.

That's too bad. It was a great arc. Oh, well, original content is always a plus. At least it'll be something new. I wonder, though, what Jin'e will have to do with anything. He was a lame villain to begin with anyway. Why even incluide him?

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
Thanks for all the info (as always) Oliver  ;)

I'm hoping (praying actually) that the "original" story will be as cool as the jinchu arc, but at this point it could go either way. The pic of Kenji looks good too, so there's still lots of hope.

I'm just so glad they finally decided to finish up the series as the OAV just left me and most others wanting more!

I'm off to sleep, a 5.5 hour bike ride killed me today -_- zzz

Decarbia

Nothing said could change the fact. / My trust was
An original OAV, with Einishi. Where do I sign up? ;)

I just hope for two things...
1.) It's not more of the same crap they gave us in the anime's post-Kyoto Saga episodes. Bleh! >:(

2.) Kaoru stays DEAD!!! ;D

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
So it's not going to be jinchu? Pfft, that sucks.

I've seen 2 shots so far, and the drawing style looks sub par to the first OAV. Everyone has these really large noses.

Top Bottom