Orgies

D

dragonminipulator

Re:eek:rgys

only why i wanted to start this topic is too have fun, and if you guys think that i'm not intelligent you are wronge because i can be intelligent if i want to. its just when i come on the computer i fell like having fun instead of being all smart. if you come on the computer to just to degrade some one then you are all fools, that what i say now just shut up ok. now the only time i will be smart and on the computer is when i am at votech nowabout my avatar i put on here tosee something new instead of a plain avatar now if you do got something to say about my avatar please keep the comments to your-self. now if an admin will tell me to take it down then i will, i won't take my avatar down because you incompotent people think that it gives people bad name, i'm telling you no i doesn't because if i wanted todo that i would of done it a long time ago. so piss off.

Kart

Resident /b/tard

well you did a bad job, you're welcome to have fun but you're already made yourself a nausince, I may post stupid shit once in awhile, but i've been here long enough that i'm part of the community, you? you're a pain in the ass, no one has to keep shit to themselves, some people share a computer, or are younger and have family walking accross the room all day. ergo you are not part of this community and they are, and therefore you need to change your avatar if asked to, by anyone. Otherwise you're nothing put a pain in the ass.

Good, you can be intelligent, alot of people can act psuedo intelligent, one out of 20 of those actually has a brain behind their rambling and spewing of shit they heard and never really understood. You my friend, need to fuck off.

D

dragonminipulator

alright i need to say something, really you are not my fucking parent, so shut your mouth and listen to this. i don't need to change to change my avatar because people say so. so fuck them. i've been part of this community for months i don't post alot but i've been here for a while, now if you really don't like my avatar there now its gone. so go fuck your-self kart and your family too.

Kart

Resident /b/tard

wooo, temper temper! i am your parent and you just don't know it.

and yes you do, otherwise you'd be removed, people don't have a problem getting rid of a toothache, and you my friend, are a huge one if you act like this. so instead of putting up with shit that annoys them you'll be banned. but i'm not in a place to do that so i'm just advising you.

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!

dragonminipulator said:
who likes orgys cause i know i do. come on tell your expereince with these women or who ever you had you orgy with.

2 things.... first: you're probably a virgin since you want to hear peoples sexual experiences, and over a public forum no less... and two: you're acting like an ass

Kart

Resident /b/tard

i think our kiddie has learnt the first lesson of life.

You lose. No matter how many people you can beat up, no matter how smart you are, You lose.

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!

Perhaps orgy man you should have started a topic a different way then saying who likes orgys. If a bored was going for a while and for a joke maybe u showd that picture some people may have had a kik out of it. Its ok to have a good time just if you want yourself to have a good reputation in this berserk family then i suggest starting a bord a differnt way.

Malf said:
Perhaps orgy man you should have started a topic a different way then saying who likes orgys. If a bored was going for a while and for a joke maybe u showd that picture some people may have had a kik out of it. Its ok to have a good time just if you want yourself to have a good reputation in this berserk family then i suggest starting a bord a differnt way.

It doesn't matter anymore it looks like his been banned. :-\

Hmmm, by which admin i wonder?

Kart said:
You lose. No matter how many people you can beat up, no matter how smart you are, You lose.

You didnt really believe his personal praise of his intellect, did you?

M

medievald00d

ZODDGUTS said:
That's some funny shit. ;D

But I don't think it was intentional his from france so I don't think English is his first language so give him a break. :D
I think he meant that Guil was banned when Skull Lord was around, so the fact that Guil was talking about how stupid someone had to be in order to be banned...

pheonixfenix said:
I think he meant that Guil was banned when Skull Lord was around, so the fact that Guil was talking about how stupid someone had to be in order to be banned...

Maybe it was Guil's bad grammar. But your opinion could be right also. :-\

A

Apycolipse666

hey, i'm back and i wasn't banned. i just left for a while so i don't have to see Kart get an attitude because of my avatar, so maybe its time for me to start taking names and start kicking ass. so no i don't have to fuck off and no no one on this site is my parents because if you want to know the truth, my parents are wiccan which means they do witch craft. and me i'm a freak who likes to have orgys if i want to. now i want you people to stop talking shit and shut the fuck up, i don't need to take this shit from you people. now fuck off.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Apycolipse666 said:
hey, i'm back and i wasn't banned. i just left for a while so i don't have to see Kart get an attitude because of my avatar, so maybe its time for me to start taking names and start kicking ass. so no i don't have to fuck off and no no one on this site is my parents because if you want to know the truth, my parents are wiccan which means they do witch craft. and me i'm a freak who likes to have orgys if i want to. now i want you people to stop talking shit and shut the fuck up, i don't need to take this shit from you people. now fuck off.

HAHA your such a fucking loser. Come back and talk to us when you leave your town kid. So in anycase if you dont get the hint, shut the hell up. :-*

A

Apycolipse666

do you know what i don't need to shut the fuck up, i don't need to take shit from you. so you fucking loser, unlike you i have a life unlike you were you site on the fucking computer all day masterbating to www.lemonparty.org so if i were you i would stay the hell out of this.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

HAHA thats funny, seeing how I have been to a crap load of contries and have partied a little bit more then you ever will. Besides, I work on computer for a living so I am on the internet most of the time. Damn, I don't think I was annoying and just retarded as you, but oh-well, I guess you will learn by yourself. Talk to you later kid, but you should really listen to us and just shut up about this. Ja! :-*

Kart

Resident /b/tard

masturbation is only sex with someone you love.

and you're showing your own assholishness now, you come to our community, you say what you please and expect us to accept it, well you leave, we will say what we want, this is "our" community, well walter owns it, but without us there is no community. He could say I don't like you kart, and I could be banned, and i don't think I would not deserve that, but i think banning people who make decent conversation would be negetive to the entire community, but then again, in your case, you just start problems and then tell people to fuck off for giving their opinion. you are not needed to this community so do not expect anyone to pat you on the back for your daring posts or your unique attitude.

Apycolipse666 said:
hey, i'm back and i wasn't banned. i just left for a while so i don't have to see Kart get an attitude because of my avatar, so maybe its time for me to start taking names and start kicking ass. so no i don't have to fuck off and no no one on this site is my parents because if you want to know the truth, my parents are wiccan which means they do witch craft.

I'm scared now his parents are going to fuck a goat then sarcrafice it and finally take dump on it which it will curse us all!!! :eek: ::)

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!

Apycolipse666 said:

see this is why im against home schooling... the kids don't learn to interact with others properly.

You're a freak that likes to have orgies eh? well, i highly doubt you could convince one girl, let alone two to have sex with you... your personality is a bit lacking. Coming on the internet and saying "fuck off" a bunch and telling people about all the wild orgies you have only proves you're a liar and a loser.

Top Bottom