Paradise Lost

Paradise Lost

• is a Hero! oh yes he is my board hero!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • is Boring as hell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • is Annoying

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • is Silly

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • is Retarded

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • is Olivier's long lost Twin Brother (proving the evil twin theory)

• is a great Magician

• Is options 2, 3, 4 and 5

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Is options 2,3,4,5 and 6

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Go fuck yourself Elektro!

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
"I expected no answer" because i knew the great talker you are would react.
As for my name, it is Guillaume and my nick is just the way to spell it for you non-french speakers. Now if you are not able to read properly, I will let you work on it for a few years and let you live happily.
Btw concerning transformations that do make sense, I really do not think you'd be able to have any credibility.

As for the paradise issue, Sparn hit it on the head; just leave him the fuck alone. Attacking paradise is like some shitty fad around here, it's just the hip and trendy thing to do because he's somewhat of a board celebrity; doesn't matter how much YOU suck, you're a cool oldskool board badass if you make fun of PL's English! HAHALOLERZ!!! And it's starting to make me sick to see the lowest of losers and guys who registered yesterday come out of the woodwork to take some cheap shot at paradise because they think it makes them wizened like Olivier or powerful like Aaz (Oz? =). It's especially sad because these guys are lower than shit; at least paradise TALKS ABOUT BERSERK and has some passion for it, most of his attackers are worthless turds jumping on the latest bandwagon of enmity and stupidity. Case in point; this thread.

Leave the paradise bashing to the pros, if it must be done at all. Though I'd think it better that everyone let him be. If he says something you don't agree with, then disagree respectfully and treat him like a fucking human being. Assholes.

Just look how ridiculous you look when your hands are reaching your keyboard. Don't you know how to express yourself without bashing everything which is near yourself and acting like you were in some tragedy. Anyhow, it must be this way 'cause you are the very personnification of the american greatness, aunt you ?
Guil :-*

P

paradise_lost

*Gyom* said:
Just look how ridiculous you look when your hands are reaching your keyboard. Don't you know how to express yourself without bashing everything which is near yourself and acting like you were in some tragedy. Anyhow, it must be this way 'cause you are the very personnification of the american greatness, aunt you ?

Well, as I just said before, Griffith No More said my thoughts ... maybe better than me. And Gyom ... he is a friend for me, so that I think that, as I said in another situation:

a = b
b = c

c = a

I try to act here like the moderator that Walter thoughts expressed ... and I like to moderate in peace ...

;)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
*Gyom* said:
"I expected no answer" because i knew the great talker you are would react.
As for my name, it is Guillaume and my nick is just the way to spell it for you non-french speakers. Now if you are not able to read properly, I will let you work on it for a few years and let you live happily.
Btw concerning transformations that do make sense, I really do not think you'd be able to have any credibility.

You dissapoint me Guil; new post, same bullshit as before, except now I see you have to resort to plain old flaming and even xenophobia, which you were trying to lecture about in another thread, because you have no valid counterpoint to my last post. I was right:

"Griffith No More!" said:
With all offense intended, the nature of your post is totally contradictory and hypocritical of it's message; therefore, making you full of shit, and certainly putting you in no position to lecture me.

It applies to this new post of yours even more than the last. You see, I actually read and analize what you have to say, I suggest you do the same in the future, preferably before you embarass yourself with such senseless confrontations.

Remember this the next time you want to play Internet social-moral authority.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

*Gyom* said:
"

Anybody with some grade of intelligence or maturity can see that his posts are well written but lack of any essence or skill.

You dissapoint me Guil; new post, same bullshit as before, except now I see you have to resort to plain old flaming and even xenophobia, which you were trying to lecture about in another thread, because you have no valid counterpoint to my last post. I was right:

Griffith to Skulllord Translation:
YO youz TRIPING  GUIL, SAME SHITZORS AS BEFORE, EXCEPT NOW U FLAMING ME CUZ YOU ALREADY HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT ME,  HAHA BUT GRIFFITH > ALL. I ALWATZ RIGHT F00000.

. You see, I actually read and analize what you have to say, I suggest you do the same in the future, preferably before you embarass yourself with such senseless confrontations.

Remember this the next time you want to play Internet social-moral authority.

Griffith to skulllord translation:

YOU KNOW I  CAN RID AND SHITZ, I SAY READ AND SHITZ L8ER, BEFORE I OWNZ YOU HAHAHA!

Empty empty empty :p silly little man.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Don't beat yourself up. I should have been more sensative to your feelings. =)

it was quiet laughable even tho a good atempt ;) Still I would have expected better from you :(

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
ELEKTROFUNK said:
Still I would have expected better :(

You don't deserve better, and I don't have anything to prove to you. It's over in my book, so why not let it go as well?

Anyway, if we don't quit it, people are going to say we're in love. :-*

E

ELEKTROFUNK

You don't deserve better, and I don't have anything to prove to you.

First time I see you running out of words

It's over in my book, so why not let it go as well?

Anyway, if we don't quit it, people are going to say we're in love. :-*

fine by me

P

paradise_lost

Headless Death said:
Quote  by unknown,"Never Argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

I totally agree with u dear ...

;D

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Headless Death said:
Quote  by unknown,"Never Argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

Yes, I have found that out plenty of times. I never learn, do I ;D?

And on another note

cel_no_hands_1_2.jpg

E

ELEKTROFUNK

DemonX said:
I am at a loss of words.

Seriously...

Idiot...

damn that was quiet the insult

You loose, insert another coin and try again or shut up.

My my look at this thread... Elektro the clown is out here again to entertain some of the nerds here

You know Elektro or watever ur name... there is a place called HELL? Maybe u can go there and hibernate, its a good place for you ;)

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Smith said:
My my look at this thread... Elektro the clown is out here again to entertain some of the nerds here

You know Elektro or watever ur name... there is a place called HELL? Maybe u can go there and hibernate, its a good place for you  ;)

You know Smith or "watever ur name" is stop wasting my time with that petty attempt to flame me. Next time if you feel the urge to flame me I exhort you to be creative, at least you did better than DemonX but, then again who wouldn't?

Now go to your room and think about what you did.

ELEKTROFUNK said:
Now go to your room and think about what you did.

What there to think Eletoky? Its just you and ur bullshit.... Simple?
(An advice however: Just stop posting shit and things would be better for you...)

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Smith said:
What there to think Eletoky? Its just you and ur bullshit.... Simple?

Maybe its time to go to your bathroom and gobble up all the defecate u left, it make u think and post better  ;)

God that was a gross image you just presented, did you do that before you posted this? As for me I have to pass on your "tip", if you are an advanced Cropophiliac and want to eat your own feces to "make u think and post better" then you might want to get some professional help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom