PS2<BERSERK>NEW PICTURE

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Sorry I couldn't get that vid to you Aaz, my Internet service provider chose a bad time to stop recognizing my password. :-\

-Griffith

Saw the trailer yesterday at my friends house (he has DSL) and it looks good. Yukes has been doing a good job developing the PS2 Berserk game. :)

SlimJ87D

Apollo
OK GUYS, I am currently playing the berserk demo, so far I just got it finished, if anyone has a question on burning it, getting it to work on a flip top or slide card, ask me. If you need it and have DSL, AIM me at SLimJ87D, ill be happy to send it over at speeds from average to 35-40 KB a secound.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
This game makes you feel like GUTS!!! So far I've been very excited to play this, I can feel a big smile forming from my mouth. I haven't been this excited about any game at all since metal Gear Solid 2 came out. The game is not jsut a hack and slash,There is a combo system of course, which is pretty weird to figure out, a cool move I had done was stick my sword into an enemy and swing him around for awhile and just tossing him at someone. The Boss fights there is a counter system, if you press X(block) at the right time, you will see guts pull out a really cool combo, fighting the large orge, I countered it and Guts preformas a upercut like motion with his DS, and perforemed a few other slashes causing the ogres guts to come out. The game makes you feel like Guts, what you've been reading about him ramming threw 10 enemies, you'll feel that power in the game. He has berserker mode, which you have seen on the video. This mode lets you do like a 10 hit or so combo just by a tap of the [ ] button, but it drains fast. You can summon part members to help you out, Ill come back with more information ASAP!!! The FMV's are incredible, It actually makes Berserk CG sound very intresting, once again I will help send the RAR files over AIM, because i want more people to enjoy this great Demo that has pwned all full games I've played, it feels like devil may cry all over again.

none of the links in this thread work for me. at the risk of being redundant, here are some screens:

http://www.the-magicbox.com/0407/game071104a.shtml

Top Bottom