Puck's mystery

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
akikaze said:
I wasn't going to search for some other elfs, I wanted to find a chapter or a panel which states that the elfs were gone a long time ago.

Check episode 115.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
akikaze said:
Thanks. Err...in which volume is that chapter? In the volumes I got are no chapter numbers given, and I started reading the scans at volume 26 so...please? ^^"

Your volumes are the same as mine, I used the episode number referring to the translation ;).

It's in volume 16, when Jill shows Puck to an agonizing Roshinu, and you can check it here.

Puck talks about Elfhelm multiple times, saying it was pretty much a paradise, where many elves and magicians lived in peace, and he left it because it bored him.

About the legend thing, he didn't know (or was too stupid or ignorant) that his king had such a high repute. I can think of two possibilitie; that either he has never seen the king nor cared, or was actually on very good terms, but didn't know his importance.

another thing is that in the background Isidoro pretty say that Puck didn't know about the 'hanafubuku ou', which is pretty puck-like to me.

Top Bottom