Rare Dragon Slayer Replica for Sale

phant112

I'm a llama!
If I was ever to get one, I would only have it on display, I would only use it if someone pissed me one considerably ^^...granted that i could even lift it AND swing it...

but I would just drill it to my wall or something... that or put it in a case...

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
phant112 said:
If I was ever to get one, I would only have it on display, I would only use it if someone pissed me one considerably ^^...granted that i could even lift it AND swing it...

but I would just drill it to my wall or something... that or put it in a case...

Well, anyone with a rapier like serpico could do you without blinking if you use a standard sword in real world. Let alone the DS. Only Guts could be smart enough to survive a fight against a rapier...

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
He'll most likely use it on the members who post stupid questions or go off topic ;D

Or those of us who throw temper tantrums.

LG

Angrim

I'm a NEWBIE!
Damm the DS i want that replica i live in L.A and all i could finds is anime shop fish store thats were i get all my berserk stuff they dotn got the ds though ?>< anybody know were i could get it on site or order it ? if so please post ^^

SexyCharlotte

You want to pay all that money for the Dragon Slayer Replica, I can give you the contact info. It's in Japan though.

They do have a much smaller Dragon Slayer lighter and pendant, also, for much cheaper :D

LG

Angrim

I'm a NEWBIE!
Yes i want the info plz... do they accept credit cards if so im so goin to get it so plz send me a info or post a link.... or send me a email at Carnage@aol.com plz and ty... uhh im so exciteded now ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SexyCharlotte

Angrim said:
Yes i want the info plz... do they accept credit cards if so im so goin to get it so plz send me a info or post a link.... or send me a email at Carnage@aol.com plz and ty... uhh im so exciteded now ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You need to PM me with this. Don't clutter up this section with this kind of thing,

LG

SexyCharlotte

Can you imagine what the shipping would be on that too. LOL My friend in Japan who got the replica dragonslayer will probably have to ship it. A weapon of that magnitude would definitely have security wondering :)

LG

SexyCharlotte

Truly dedicated then. I sent you a PM about it. I need some kind of e mail to give my friend in Japan and she can send you a photo of the one she has.

LG

Top Bottom