Recently noticed..

I thought the "spirits " were some kind of vortex of those souls who had gone to hell. The same ones that took the Snail Count as well as Wyald?

It's definetly possible. A vortex could open when they die to take their soul, or it might be the souls of those killed/eaten by the apostle or something.

Didnt u notice that it was Slann herself that approach Gutz and not the other way round? She had told Skully that she specially pay a visit to Gutz!

That's part of the point, except that it doesn't matter what form she took, because the brand reacts on the spiritual level, not the physical level. If when Slann appeared in the cave, and Guts had openly charged her, the brand likely would have reacted in the same way as it did with Femto. But since she came to him willingly, the brand didn't go nuts.

That is, unless you meant that she couldn't use her full power because of the dimension they were in, or the form she took. But once again, she sure as hell was able to demonstrate that she was far more powerful than any apostle in that scene, and afterwards that she infact had the strength of a god hand, so I think it's incredibly unlikely that she wasn't at full power.

Also remember that when Caska got raped, both Caska's and Guts' brands only bled normally, because Femto knew that they couldn't put up a fight. So once again I think branding might have a built in control to be especially sure that the branded wont hurt any of members of god hand. That, or, once again it's just a convenient plot device so that Guts couldn't have killed Femto all the way back in Vol 3. ;D

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Swordsman in Sable said:
If when Slann appeared in the cave, and Guts had openly charged her, the brand likely would have reacted in the same way as it did with Femto. But since she came to him willingly, the brand didn't go nuts.

Guts did openly charge Slann when she appeared in the cave, and his brand bled like hell, so what are you people taking about?

Swordsman in Sable said:
so I think it's incredibly unlikely that she wasn't at full power.

LOL, you had underestimate the power of the God hand. Do u think by just summoning a few monster and hurting the spirit within Gutz is the limit to Slann power? Some more she was in manifestion and we didnt even see her engage in any fight or battle!

Swordsman in Sable said:
Also remember that when Caska got raped, both Caska's and Guts' brands only bled normally, because Femto knew that they couldn't put up a fight. So once again I think branding might have a built in control to be especially sure that the branded wont hurt any of members of god hand.

I think my theory still hold a good explanation about this! If u recap my theory: Only if Gutz officially charges at a God hand then only he will puked blood like in vol 3! In vol13 Caska and Gutz couldnt get any opportunity to attack Femto that y they were saved from losing too much blood!

btw i think i explained this be4! ;)

Guts did openly charge Slann when she appeared in the cave, and his brand bled like hell, so what are you people taking about?

Oops, hadn't looked at that scene in awhile...well anyway, right we're just going on about whether or not Slann possessing the bodies of trolls having anything to do with how powerful she is. A.S. thinks that her spiritual powers weren't fully there, I do. That's all. ;D

Top Bottom