Schierke and Isidro

D

darkbane

Smith said:
There how old can she be? Her character doesnt show someone who is at least 20 years old?

Exactly. Mentally she is still a kid, and I don't think we can write that off to seclusion.

P

paradise_lost

darkbane said:
Exactly. Mentally she is still a kid, and I don't think we can write that off to seclusion.

Mentally ... u r right. But ... phisically? She seems to me be a 17-19 years old, no more ... what do u guys think about it?

D

darkbane

paradise_lost said:
Mentally ...  u r right. But ... phisically? She seems to me be a 17-19 years old, no more ... what do u guys think about it?

More like ten to twelve.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
darkbane said:
More like ten to twelve.

Well, maybe older than that, she does have enough of a chest for Isi to grab.

But, *nods* yeah.. even if she is older than she appears, she appears quite young and has a mentality to match it. However, I think we can write much of her immaturity off to seclusion. The stuff she appears unready to handle, is all stuff she never had to deal with before, at all. Living with Flora and Evarella, she was in a student/daughter position all that time, with nothing to deal with beyond her studies and chores. I mean, she had animated piles of dirt for friends. I don't think it's too farfetched that she could be older than we think, despite all her childlike traits.

Top Bottom