scissors and knife

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
The Dragon Slayer said:
Does anybody remember jumping off a moving truck? Strangely, I never got hurt... :-\

Fell off one once. Not too badly hurt, just scraped my arm to the bone, that took a while to heal.

Well when I was 10 I saw my dad shaving his beard. Later on when I was taking a bath I got the shave blade put it agaisnt my thumb to see how it worked well my thumb ended up looking like gills man that was stupd. :-[

Garouken

I'm a llama!
I've only had three stitches in my whole life(on the bottom of my foot), but that's because I used to live on a Floathouse in Alaska and there wasn't a hospital close enough.

I once got a huge gash on my stomach snowboarding, and a knife through my hand in a fight(yeah, I still won). I've also broken my arms skating and broken both my fists several times sparring. I even cracked my skull once playing around at a friend's house. I also got shot once. It was only birdshot, and I stopped it all in my forearm, but it still hurt like a bastard.

puella

Berserk forever
Garouken said:
I once got a huge gash on my stomach snowboarding, and a knife through my hand in a fight(yeah, I still won). I've also broken my arms skating and broken both my fists several times sparring. I even cracked my skull once playing around at a friend's house. I also got shot once. It was only birdshot, and I stopped it all in my forearm, but it still hurt like a bastard.

But only three stitches in your whole life with such injuries? amazing :eek:

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
Grifth said:
also forgot this one i tried to imitate bishop's knife trick from aliens ended up with the blade stuck in my thumb COOL ::)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who did that. :D

Lets see injuries, I have a few that are very memorable. I decided when I was around ten I was going to make my own Ninja Turtle action figure. I got a stick and a plastic cap from a raid can and poked it into the fire of the burning barrel we had behind my house. For some reason the top retained its shape. It simply wouldn't melt. And that is when I touched it...zip zip zip zip and my hand was a swelling blister. I never finished making that Ninja Turtle.

Then there was the time I nearly cut my finger off trying to make yet another action figure. I was "harvesting" some of my old figures for parts. I was using a very big and very serated kitchen knife. After about ten minutes worth of cutting with it I nearly cut my left middle finger off. Needless to say, I don't make my own figures anymore. ;)

weeee this is fun, i've been pinned between to cars miracusly only my ankle was fractured, i've been hit by a car, walking to school, fallen off of a water tower, fallen off the side of a cliff only to have my fall broken by vines, kneed so hard in a fight i spat up blood and one time i was walking by my pool, when one leg slipped in the other still on the concrete and my jimmy got a nice taste of concrete sandwitch, i then fell into the pool and the towl i had wrapped around me engulfed my head and tried to drown me, i was able to break free then crumple to the floor....my mom and aunt laughed at me

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Years ago, I was riding a bike, and this dog was all over me, when i was trying to kick it, i ran into a car, broke my left arm...two months later broke the same arm (bone exposed) playing basketball, the pain was so intense, that i almost broke a big window door with mad rage, ended up in cirgury (general anesthesia).
When i was younger, i was playing soccer, and this really fat guy and i were jumping for the ball, and he fell over my leg, dislocated the kneecap.
I also opened up my chin, playing soccer, didnt want stiches, healed pretty well naturaly.
Had i few stiches in my head too, somewhere back in pre-school...

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Oooh the pain of it all...

Let's see, I've been pretty lucky I think.

Fell out of a hayloft (4 me up?) and landed straight on my back, was hurting for a few weeks, but it was nothing more than bruising.

Punched my fists through plate glass windows on several occasions, still got scars all over them but patched them up pretty well.

Danced too hard and fell with my head into a glass table, needed stitches and got a big scar over my eyebrow. just not lucky with glass I guess.

Cut open two fingers on my left hand when modelling with a dull knife (people, white metal and dull blades do NOT mix), this was the only lasting injury past scars, still has little feeling in my left index finger, just a general pressure sense. No temperature which makes for fun tricks at parties. Nerves are way messed up. Lucky I missed the tendons.

And this summer I razed my leg open on barnacles, was visiting south carolina and a freak wave washed me up on a wave breaker covered with razor sharp barnacles. No very deep cuts but my leg looked as if I had used a cheese grater for shaving.

It was always my brother who had the real accident... *grins* but I guess that is what younger brothers are for...

Top Bottom