SECRET SCHNOZ 2023! It's GIFTIN' TIME!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I’m glad you like your gifts, Grail! Merry Schnozmas! There’s one more on the way. :guts:
Thank you so much, Rhomby! You're really spoiling me this year. I've got some reading to do this long weekend!

23dZjsH.jpg

I was out of the country since mid-December and just got back this past Friday to be welcomed with so many presents from my secret schnoz!

Thanks so much Gobs for going above and beyond with your presents!!!

Fun fact - I love chocolates and because I love them so much, I can't keep them anywhere at home. So if you notice, I couldn't resist chomping off a corner of that chocolate bar before taking a photo. My neighbor has a coffee grinder and I'm going over his place this evening to grind this coffee. Tell me more about this one - what do you like about it? Is it strong? The blend of those flavors? The thingie in the Red Vines bag reminds me of twizzlers and I've never had twizzlers before (believe it or not!), so this will be my first time trying them. I'll circle back in a week with an update via PM ^_^

Not in the pic is the lovely card and note from Gobs.

nJCjlfo.jpg

Thanks to ALL who participated in another Secret Schnoz gift exchange in 2023 and biggest thanks to Grail for making things happen! See you in a few months :guts:

guuuuuuuuts

Excited for the next chapter!
Jacob's Wonderbar tastes excellent. It is dark and has a nice chocolate flavor. Phil's is the coffee shop in the Bay Area. I should buy it more, but it is expensive. Yes, it is strong. Yes, it tastes fantastic. You've got to love their stores, because they always make your drink to order and have you taste it before you walk away. If you are not fully satisfied they will immediately make you something else, but they use fresh mint, heavy cream, etc. to make their drinks taste really, really, f'ing good. Couldn't ask for a more kick ass coffee. My favorite blend is Dancing Water.

Having this quality of coffee on your shelf is a good sign that you are also a class act who enjoys the finer things in life, like reading Berserk.

Last edited:
Top Bottom