Grail
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think you mentioned in a thread at some point that you were watching JoJo? I don't watch any anime anymore but i happened to pick this up since the entire show is available for free on the Tubi app on my firestick. New episodes come out every friday. Anyway, I got hooked. Every episode is like 20 minutes of non stop adrenaline. And i don't know anyone else who watches it!
    jackson_hurley
    jackson_hurley
    I need to finish season 4! I think I'm in the middle or so. I've started to re-Watch the entire thing with a friend but we didnt get further then ep4 of season 1 sadly. i dont get to see her often so it's staling.
    Reactions: Grail
    Grail
    Grail
    Yeah, Gob and I have been watching JoJo, Baki, Mob Psycho 100 and One Punch Man this year so far. Glad you've been getting into it! I'm anime-only also, so I never know what to expect!
    Oburi
    Oburi
    Speaking of the others, how are they? I know Walter brought up One Punch Man before, people seem to like it. I tried watching the first episode of Baki but i fell asleep (I was actually tired though). Then again, most modern anime doesn't have the same hold on me as it once did. I tried watching Attack on Titan once that seems to be really popular and turned it off after 2 or 3 episodes. I thought it sucked.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom