Serpico Apostle

Sparnage said:
I don't believe being the chosen one limits the selected person person to any particular method of getting their hands on it, whether it be stolen, found or bought from a place or person is irrelevent, all that matters is that it will find it's way to the selected person at the right time.

Yeah i know, but the owner of behelit will acquire it before the use of the sacrifical offering, like Griffith who gotten the behelit when he was young... If Serpico is the chosen one i believe he would have the behelit at his side in the first place when he was introduced

Roshinu also get the behelit a few year before she used it on her parent right?

didnt vargas have it for a few years before he gave it to guts?

would that mean that vargas was supposed to use it?

or was it on its way to guts, then to its owner,

which could be serpico,

who might get it seconds before he uses it?

just a thought :D

- c

No it doesn't mean it was mean for Vargas, I still don't believe there is any pattern that comes with the Behelit and who it comes to, as long as it's in the right place at the right time it could go through two thousand peoples hands.

Griffiths Behelit had been held by Gypsy fortune tellers, Guts, the torturer in the Tower of rebirth and I think the snake apostle, in other words it will eventually find it's way to the hands of the one who will open the gate between worlds to summon the Godhand and thats all that really matters.

10-4 said:
didnt vargas have it for a few years before he gave it to guts?

Yeah this support my theory that Guts was not the owner of the behelit, I was all along firm in my stand that the behelit wasnt destined for him...

Of coz this was off topic, but seriously i really doubt this behelit was meant also for Serpico...

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Maybe, more speculation.
Caska will be cured by the elf king.
Farneze will feel worthless since caska can now take care of herself. Serpico will be so pissed at guts since farnese is no longer happy, that he takes the behilit, after trying to atack him as a human, he sacrifices farneze after guts defends himself and takes him down. He becomes an apostle and guts lops off his head.

Posted by: Headless_Death

He becomes an apostle and guts lops off his head.

i like that speculation ;D,

i dont think he would sacrifice farneze,

what if farneze feels so useless about caska being able to protect herself,

that farneze uses the behelit,

then she would try to sacrifice serpico,

but guts would help him escape and chop off farneze's head,

then the next chapter continues... 8)

- c

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
10-4 said:
what if farneze feels so useless about caska being able to protect herself,

that farneze uses the behelit,

then she would try to sacrifice serpico,

but guts would help him escape and chop off farneze's head,

then the next chapter continues... 8)

- c

I like that idea too.
But either way I beleive Serpico should Die. ;D

Headless_Death said:
I like that idea too.
But either way I beleive Serpico should Die. ;D  

NO He was my favourite Idol after Guts, and please trust me he wasnt this type of person, he is like that because of Farnese, and should he sarcrifice Farnese he will not be the Serpico we knew in the first place, he might even sarcrifice himself to save Farnese

yeah, i agree,

he does sorta the same thing guts does,

all that fruity stuff because of the woman he loves,

just not to the extreme that guts does  :-X

i wonder if farneze loves him, i mean really loves him,

or if she will, i guess ill have to wait  :'(

- c

ps (the anticipation rules!!!!! ;D)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
10-4 said:
yeah, i agree,

he does sorta the same thing guts does,

all that fruity stuff because of the woman he loves,

just not to the extreme that guts does  :-X

i wonder if farneze loves him, i mean really loves him,

or if she will, i guess ill have to wait  :'(

- c

ps (the anticipation rules!!!!! ;D)

Well i could say she used to love him, in a fetish female domination type way... (i mean she would bite into his arm for christ sake)

Posted by: DemonX
Well i could say she used to love him, in a fetish female domination type way... (i mean she would bite into his arm for christ sake)

is it really abuse if you like the abuse? ???

are you really insane if you know youre insane? ???

are you really dead if guts is pissed off and comes after you?  ???

which one of these is not like the other?  ;D

- c  ;)

Vampier_Hunter_Bob said:
Probley, just not in that way... you know that weird stalker like way.

We will very possibly find out the mystery with some poetic last words just before one of them dies.... If one of them dies.

Did Serpico ever tell Farneze that he is her half-brother? I can't remember.

Eitherway, Miura is setting up a Jerry Springer-type relationship :D

is it at all possible that guts (or anyone else, for that matter) might use the behelit for something other a medium for transform (i.e. the sword of resonance)? pakk's attachment to the behelit leads me to believe that it we might see something concerning this at elfhiem.

and if serpico IS the one to use the behelit, sacrificing farneze isn't really that big of a stretch. after all, miura is already planting the seeds of separation between farneze and serpico; farneze isn't quite there yet but serpico is quick and is starting to realize this himself.

the only thing is that disqualifies this theory for me is that serpico doesn't really have a motive to embrace the behelit's power. ambition and desire are the two main catalysts for the transformation, and it miura has yet to introduce anything more dear to serpico than farneze. which leads to my own theory as to who (if anyone) will use the behelit.

get ready gang, because the true owner of the behelit is.....

ISHIDORO!

yes, that's right. i know, i know, but hear me out. ishidoro's main motivation as a character is his dream to become a great swordsman. after all, that's the only reason he's in guts' crew in the first place. his goal is very precious to him, and though ishidoro's serious side has yet to be explored by the manga's author, the motivation is undeniably there. also, the blossoming relationship between him and schierke further supports this argument by providing ishidoro with a sacrifice to realize his power.

then again ishidoro doesn't even know what a behelit is much less have the capacity to activate one. and even if he does find out, how can he possibly sacrifice schierke, arguably the second most powerful being in their group? finally, ishidoro has been and currently is nothing more than a comedic foil. he's a shallow character and doesn't really have the depth to do something so treacherous.

but who's to say?

DarkBlademaster

Pritty interesting. Ishidoro did use this exact phrase though...

"I will sacrifice you for my ambition!"

Pritty scary how he likes the word ambition alot. But I doubt ishidoro has the gut to sacrifice someone he has feelings for.

Hi, it's my first post on the board, nice to meet yall.

As for Serpico becoming a apostle, I think it's likely, and I kinda want it to happen.

I think it goes something like this:

1. He doesn't like Guts. Why? cuz Guts changed Farnese. As someone else pointed out that the only reason that Serpico is with Guts is because Farnese wants to follow Guts. I sense jealousy.

2. So...What can push Serpico over the edge and sacrifice Farnese (which seems to be very very nessisary for the transformation. He did "sacrifice" his mother for her earlier, which meant that she's so damn important to him)? If...Guts slept with Farnese!

3. Guts sleeping with Farnese. They don't have to be sober or anything like that. Guts could be in his messed up state, just like the time he bit into Caska as the wolf. Or Farnese could be in her messed up state, talking about the time she first started seeing demons with Guts. You might even say that Farnese has a thing for Guts. Even though it's really hidden and all, but u can feel it here and there.

4. When Guts sleeps with Farnese. Serpico will prolly feel a great deal of pain or what nots. Since now he can't get Farnese back, he would most likely blame Guts for taking her away from him. The hate for Guts, and now the hate for Farnese for "betraying" him, will likely to result in him sacrificing Farnese in order to kill Guts. Because in his mind, even if he is the one that sacrificed Farnese, he prolly blames Guts for Farnese's death anyways.

I think it'll be total cool if Serpico did the sacrifice and became a apostle. That'll lead to a lot of suspense within Guts' group. Guts will most likely get rid of Ishidoro and that little witch, and...

Let me know what u guys think.

DarkBlademaster

Yea, pritty interesting. I really don't think theres a chance of Serpico and Farnese "getting it on", in you take into consideration that they are siblings. In fact, with the choice of charecters that we have right now, the only person that farnese could "get it on" with would be guts (without being incest).

But you have pointed out somthing interested before. Serpico is not as innocent as he seems to be (or should i say Happy/care free. He burned his mother alive, so guess you cant really say he is that much of a nice guy :(.

DemonX said:
Yea, pritty interesting. I really don't think theres a chance of Serpico and Farnese "getting it on", in you take into consideration that they are siblings. In fact, with the choice of charecters that we have right now, the only person that farnese could "get it on" with would be guts (without being incest).

The reason I think that Serpico and Farnese won't get it on is not because they are siblings. Berserk, as radical as it is with all the rape with demons, Griffith sleeping with the old Govn' General for money, prolly won't consider incest that out of scope for it's sexual content.

Farnese is a not interested sexually in Serpico. She only sees him as a tool in many instances. Ex: when she was all messed up after getting possed by a spirit after the first time she saw demons. Guts saved her, but she comes around and tells Serpico to kill Guts, and Serpico did his thing (except he wasn't successful).

Personally, I see some similarities of the relationship between Judeau (sp?) and Caska vs Serpico and Farnese.

Judeau/Caska: Judeau loves Caska. Caska goes with Guts. Judeau never tells her, and when he's dies, he realized that Caska only thought of him as someone useful.

Serpico/Farnese: Serpico loves Farnese. Farnese follows Guts. Serpico doesn't show emotions to Farnese much. and... here's the parallel. Serpico is walking down the same road Judeau is. If the author really intend for the parallel to happen, Serpico can either:
1) Die for Farnese like Judeau dies for Caska ->Regret.
2) Leave the group ->nah....
3) Take Farnese -> how? Farnese somehow falls in love with him in some magical way.
4) Kill Guts and end the journey
5) Find Guts fucking Farnese and...

That's all i can think of right now. Keep it coming!!

I could see Serpico and Farnese getting at least lightly intimate in the future, on top of all of things like tolls having sex women and Griffith with the General, incest really isn't totally uncharted territory. Charlotte and the king wasn't full on but not suddle either, and I would see that as more gross then a half brother and sister getting it on.

Besides Guts would never accept Farnese as his lover, so unless the two semi siblings die, meet new companions on the journey or break apart from the group in the future then who else are they going to get with? Farnese wouldn't end up with Isidro and there hasn't been any sexual tension between serpico and Schierke.

It may not happen but I wouldn't be totally surprised if it did.

Oh and we can kind of tell that lately Serpico does not like Guts since he once again endangered the lives of Farnese and the rest when the armor took over him, so the chance of him rebelling whether by becoming an Apostle or just sick of Guts is slowly growing likely.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I just want to remind you Farnese once wanted to become intimate with Serpico. Though their relationship has changed with years, there is still something important between them, some mix of feelings that may end up in many ways imho. It's too chaotic to advance a plausible theory...

Guil

I don't think Serpico will betray anyone. I mean not unless Farnese snaps and tell him to. She did get him to burn his own mother. I think that as long as she wants to be there he's the least likely threat and with Guts having the Berserker armor... Serpico couldn’t be a threat any longer if he wanted to. If anything Griffith might come to try and claim him... that's only if he catches wind of Serpico's skills as a tactician... can't have too many of those if your trying to take your own nation... but maybe that's a stretch.

Top Bottom