Skull Knight True Form

but how do we know the previous owner was sk?

and if he died wouldnt the armor have been destroyed or confiscated?

if you were someone who killed him wouldnt you want the armor or figure out exactly what it is?

oh speculations, speculations,

just curious as to what you think ;D

- c

KazigluBey

Misanthrōpos
I like the notion of Flora helping to preserve Skull Knight's soul/essence by transfering it to a form suitable to a melding of his past history and present condition. I mean she would have to be involved some how, otherwise how would she have obtained it and hidden it away?

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
my theory is this.

Wiseman ascends as Void, and someone, who could be Gaiseric or someone closely related to him, survives. Like Guts, he begins a quest to acquire the power to kill Astral Overlords, a search that eventually leads Him ot Flora, and to (i assume) a Dwarven Smith. With Flora's enchantments and the Dwarf's fine craftmanship, the Berserker's armor is born.

The armor's enchantments take their heavy toll over Him, confrontation after confrontation, until the one battle in which the suit finally turns His body into a lifeless pile of ground flesh. Despite the Struggler's death, the armor's odic properties keep his soul from being claimed by the Vortex. However, the other much less wholesome properties of the armor slowly turn him into a mad Wraith. With haste, Flora and the Dwarven smith begin making another, similar suit of armour. Instead of a physically enhancing item, THIS suit was meant to work as a cage that would allow an encased soul to remain anchored in the Material Realm and interact with it using the suit's metal extremities. It should be noted that the suit is not "alive". If anything, it is more of a puppet willed to move from within.

Flora transfers the Struggler's soul from the berserker's armour and into this new one, and so, the Skull Knight is born.

I

Italian_demon

IgnusDei said:
my theory is this.

Wiseman ascends as Void, and someone, who could be Gaiseric or someone closely related to him, survives. Like Guts, he begins a quest to acquire the power to kill Astral Overlords, a search that eventually leads Him ot Flora, and to (i assume) a Dwarven Smith. With Flora's enchantments and the Dwarf's fine craftmanship, the Berserker's armor is born.

The armor's enchantments take their heavy toll over Him, confrontation after confrontation, until the one battle in which the suit finally turns His body into a lifeless pile of ground flesh. Despite the Struggler's death, the armor's odic properties keep his soul from being claimed by the Vortex. However, the other much less wholesome properties of the armor slowly turn him into a mad Wraith. With haste, Flora and the Dwarven smith begin making another, similar suit of armour. Instead of a physically enhancing item, THIS suit was meant to work as a cage that would allow an encased soul to remain anchored in the Material Realm and interact with it using the suit's metal extremities. It should be noted that the suit is not "alive". If anything, it is more of a puppet willed to move from within.

Flora transfers the Struggler's soul from the berserker's armour and into this new one, and so, the Skull Knight is born.

mmmmmmm
i agree with many parts of your thuoghts, but first i don`t think the the Cursed Armur have been made by Flora, such a thing would be very contrary to her personage, but i think that she knew about its existence in a moment of particular difficulty of Gaiseric she felt obbliged to give it to him......
Also i think that with her powers she could effort to forge the new Armur or at least modify
an existing one....
What i think is that SK and Flora made the choice to have a part in the story as a support to someone that could change the "destiny" of the World.... The Cursed guy that has born from a Dead body.... GUTS!
Everything showes the SK is awar he can`t beat Griffit of GOD HANDS, but seems like he was preparing to help the one that instead mighty do that!!
I think they prepared Skerkie and Gutts to be the Savior of the humanity (sorry for my English... it`s not good...) and to block the fusion between the two world pursuit by Griffit!

KazigluBey

Misanthrōpos
It's interesting that when the armor is seen for the first time it's helmet is in the shape of a skull, and when Guts finally "melds" with it, the helmet takes the shape of guts inner "demon". Maybe SK's inner beast tormenting him took the form of what he has now manifested into.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
I picture SKullknight dieing after defeating Void, and Guts does what he is intended to do to defeat God Hand, and SKull knight will walk up to him, pieces missing on his armor, which i halow inside, and he says he can rest now, and then his mouth opens, and a spirit of Gaiserac (sp?) comes out and you see his true form, like if an apostle had died, and then his spirit floats away to meet Flora. Guts is greeted by his friends after, blah blah blah.

nah, too goody too shoes :p,

what would need to happen in that case

would be for guts and sk to be happy they killed void/griffith/godhand or whatever combo,

then look at each other like

"i never really liked you to begin with",

then many pages of incredibly drawn scenes illustrating guts and sk's true powers,

of course in my opinion i think guts would own sk in the end,

then a little behellit would pop out of sk, guts would look at it, smile,

then, SQUISH!!!,

excellent

just my opinion ;D

- c

Top Bottom