Some Various Fantasy Related Stuff

Go ahead and take a look if you want- http://ellessar.deviantart.com/gallery/

For any questions of legitimacy, check to see if my AIM info matches ;D If you really doubt then just IM.

Oh a Drizzt fan, eh? :)

I just got into the books myself. I plan on buying the "The Legacy of the Drow" books this weekend.

Winde, mmm saucy dark elf

I dunno about his weapons being super powerful. I mean, IcingDeath is pretty specialized in its uses, and Twinkle seems like a good but not great weapon. Of course, I haven't read all the books or anything so I could be wrong.

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
yea but when you gank Drizzts scimitars in the Baldurs Gate games one give +4 and the other +5 to attack or something. thats the shit because we all know thats what to judge them by ;D

Are you guys talking about the BG ii game that was released for the pc?

I loved that game. ... I love anything Bioware made actually... So my opinion is a bit... uh... biased. ^^;;

Winde, awaiting Jade Empire.

Swordsman in Sable said:
Dude drizzt's weapons are crap compared to what you can get in BG2 :p

But in BG1 it is the best weapon one can get...

And yeah... Drizzt was hella powerful in BG1... Even my whole party was reaching the maximum level possible... there is no way i can win him even 6 against 1

Very true. You can cheap him though by strategically surrounding him with party members so he can't move, then removing them from your party and telling them to stay put, then you pull out a ranged weapon or a 2handed weapon and just massacre him inside his prison of innocent bystanders :p

Massacre as in, actually hitting only on criticals and it taking like 5 mins, but hey. Otherwise he just chunktifies your party if you try to fight him head on in BG1 >_<

Top Bottom