Spiderman

CnC

Ad Oculos
Directed by Ang Lee?! That should be interesting...

yep... right as our it looks like the end of our friend Hulk... he'll get out of any situation by doing an effortless twirl 50 feet into the air... and fly away on bamboo branches... can't wait

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
as far as new comic movies (from marvel, anyway... other than peristent dark knight rumors & the possibility of a new superman movie, i've heard little from dc), here is an article from sci-wire, the news section off of scifi.com:

Marvel Movie Dates Set

In the wake of Spider-Man's blockbuster box-office weekend, Marvel announced tentative release dates for several upcoming movies based on its comic franchises. Spider-Man 2 has been slated for May 7, 2004. Spidey stars Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst will reprise their roles as Spider-Man and girlfriend Mary Jane in the sequel, and filming is scheduled to begin early next year.

X2, the sequel to X-Men, has been slated for a May 2003 release, with production to begin on June 1, Marvel announced. Daredevil, starring Ben Affleck, is currently in production and scheduled for a January 2003 release. Blade 3 is also heading into development. Ang Lee's The Hulk, meanwhile, is aiming at a June 2003 release. And a new version of Marvel's Punisher is eyeing an August 2003 release, the company announced.

they don't mention anything about the villians set for spidey 2, but like i said, the smart money is on lizard & doctor octopus.

i haven't seen any cgi's of the lizard yet, but they really could be quite nice. the ones i've seen of doctor octopus are fair, but quite obviously VERY early production concepts, since he's still in the green & yellow tights. although i usually dislike costume tampering in general, frankly, i wouldn't mind a change in the good doctor's uniform. i mean really, who wants to see a 40 year old man in spandex with robotic tentacles strapped to his abdomen? the answer is: far too many disturbing, over-age fanboys who watch "that kind of anime" a little too often.
also, eww

CnC

Ad Oculos
Well of those the only one that interests me is Daredevil... because i like the character

...can't say the same about Affleck tho

M

Marcus

You're funny. ;)

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/the_hulk/large.html

Daredevil is also filming as we speak.

I was joking.. really.... I was... :eek:

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Hey CnC, Im not sure if it was mentioned but that avatar of yours looks a helluva lot like Venom!!

BOB

poruno sutâ
Ang Lee's The Hulk, meanwhile, is aiming at a June 2003 release. And a new version of Marvel's Punisher is eyeing an August 2003 release, the company announced.

Rumors go that the story is based on the mini series by Ennis which had some very very black humor in it.

Can't help it but since i read that they were going to do a new punisher movie i had this vision of the only one who can play Frank, err who is the real life Frank, in my mind.

Vinnie Jones

agreed?

Top Bottom