The Past of the God Hand members.....

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Mizar said:
Well, we do know that there was a huge sacrifice made during that time and they all had the mark of the brand. So it's quite possible indeed that the first Godhand of the new 1000 year cycle (causality is a spiral/helix) was born there. Now the real question is, who were the 4/5 angels that descended if there weren't any Godhand members present at that time?

Well, some say that those must have been the 4 Elemental Kings, but that doesn't make sense to me, since they aren't the ones who usually go around branding and sacrificing people. And besides, so far we only know about 4 Elemental Kings, but we do have 4/5 Godhand members. So what I'm personally thinking is that the old Godhand of the former 1000 year cycle still existed at that time and they were called down but somehow they were destroyed during this process and after that only the newly born Godhand remained left. (Void?)

I was wondering about that a long time ago when in the manga, all the dead bodies from Gaiseric's empire had the brand. So who sacrificed them?

Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
I was wondering about that a long time ago when in the manga, all the dead bodies from Gaiseric's empire had the brand. So who sacrificed them?
Or by Void himself or by Idea: depending who started the plan.
That is because the secret chapter is not official info to BERSERK, or is it?

Mizar said:
Skull Knight mentioned in Volume 18 to Guts that only once every 1000 years a "Godhand" can receive a body of flesh again.
He didn't say "God Hand" specifically. And we now know that there are other powerful spiritual entities.

xechnao said:
Did I say human?
Well, if the guy isn't a God Hand yet, what is he, then?
The first occultation happens 216 years after the catastrophe.
Why 216 years after?

What years exactly does Berserk take place? Do you have an exact year, Olivier?
No, but why do you ask? It's not relevant, here.
Of course I'm making a lot of assumptions.
Please say they're assumptions and not facts, then.
Get used to the fact that people have differing opinions and speculations than you do and that perhaps yadayada
Shut up already.
By the way in another post of yours, you mentioned Locus as CENTAURUS in form. It's CENTAUR, without the US at the end.
Yeah, I realized that, that's why I spelled the word "centaur" the second time I wrote it in that topic.
I never said ALL the Godhand members were human at once.
Two of them or all of them, it doesn't make any difference: it's not possible (except if two human beings can become God Hands at the same time, but that's a can of worms I won't open here).
But how do you know that Void WASN'T the first Godhand?
When did I say that he wasn't the first God Hand? Pay attention.
who do YOU feel was the first Godhand?
I'd say Void. But that's an assumption.
The second? Third? Fourth?
There's no way to tell.
Who do you think these people were and whom they sacrificed BEFORE they became Godhand members?
There's no way to tell.
What do you think the connection is between Slann and SkullKnight?
You're _assuming_ there's a connection (apart from the obvious "the Skull Knight's enemies are the God Hands, and Slan is one of them").
Why do YOU feel he referred to Slann as the Mother of all Prostitutes?
He also called Guts "mogaku mono" ("struggling one") the first time he met him. Does that mean they knew each other before that?
I'm paying very close attention to what you have to say.
Please try harder.
is it safe to say that Gaiseric's empire WAS destroyed
Well, the capital was, apparently...
and the people in it sacrificed?
Lots of people died, and they had the brand. Still, they all had the brand _on their forehead_, and they weren't eaten by monsters, apparently.
What happened to the 4/5 angels or 'whomever' who destroyed the kingdom?
According to the legend, they destroyed the capital, not the kingdom. And again, it's a legend. That may not be what really happened. Even the exact number of "angels" is unclear.

xechnao said:
A "Godhand" here comes as a term of the whole GH concept and not individual members
You're talking out of your ass. The Skull Knight doesn't even _use_ the word "God Hand", here.
For Griffith it didn't pass 1000 years but only a couple or something.
We're not talking about the Occultations, here. We're talking about that whole incarnation thingy that apparently occurs once in a thousand years.
"only once every 1000 years *from the beginning,*
That doesn't make any sense.
So 1000 years ago the idea(or the one that had it) of the GH plan had a body of flesh on earth. Its essence could take flesh again after 1000 years according to the plan.
Come again?
xechnao said:
Or by Void himself or by Idea: depending who started the plan.
How can you tell those are the only possibilities?
That is because the secret chapter is not official info to BERSERK, or is it?
What does it have to do with episode 83?

Olivier Hague said:
Well, if the guy isn't a God Hand yet, what is he, then?
Olivier Hague said:
And we now know that there are other powerful spiritual entities.
Adding to this: magical powers, wizards ,wizards like maybe Flora, which may have human origins but different powers and age levels, other stuff you don't want to know,...
Olivier Hague said:
Why 216 years after?
To match the "1000 years" and the "every 216 years" info. Make it "136" to fall exactly on 1000.
With 216 you go to 1080. I put it so because it has allready been mentioned like this and so I could remain keen with the concepts around on the board.

SexyCharlotte

" Shut up already" is probably what some other members here are wishing you would do as well at times, especially when your ego overrides everything else.

It's interesting how when you don't have the answers to something, it becomes 'not relevant' to the topic at hand. Since you are such a Berserk expert and seem to have so many facts on hand about it, I felt I would ask what year you felt Berserk was taking place. When I speculated in another thread that I felt it was possible Void was the first Godhand member, you said, " You don't know that." Now you're saying YOU think he's the first Godhand member? LOL. Isn't that a bit redundant? Pay attention now...is English your first language, or French? I remember a long time ago when even you joked your English wasn't so good. It seems to have improved remarkably over time. Congratulations.

No one knows who really was the first Godhand member either do they?

xechnao said:
Adding to this: magical powers, wizards ,wizards like maybe Flora, which may have human origins but different powers and age levels, other stuff you don't want to know
In short: wizards. That's all you have, right?
...To match the "1000 years" and the "every 216 years" info.
Could you explain your theory in detail, pease?

SexyCharlotte

Olivier Hague said:
In short: wizards. That's all you have, right?Could you explain your theory in detail, pease?

So you don't believe a wizard can be human? Let alone become a Godhand member?

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
xechnao said:
So 1000 years ago the idea(or the one that had it) of the GH plan had a body of flesh on earth. Its essence could take flesh again after 1000 years according to the plan.

I don't think SK's words can be interpreted like this, it really sounds to me like he's talking about a recurring event every 1000 years. This also fits perfectly with Flora's talk about "causality being a helix" and "humans repeating the same mistakes".

Who knows, it could be the 'wiseman' Mozgus was talking about, but it could be anyone really. We don't have enough information to say for sure yet. According to Mozgus some angels did come down to save this 'wiseman', but keep in mind that this all happened at an entirely different place than the one with the sacrificed bodies.

He didn't say "God Hand" specifically. And we now know that there are other powerful spiritual entities.

That's why I included the " ", I wanted to say "beings belonging to God's domain" first but I thought that sounded too weird and abstract. ^_^;;
But still, why would people be confused about the question if it were 4 or 5 angels that descended? This does seem like Miura is hinting towards a God Hand with one of them in its incarnated form.

" Shut up already" is probably what some other members here are wishing you would yadayada
Shut up already.
It's interesting how when you don't have the answers to something, it becomes 'not relevant' to the topic at hand.
It's not relevant to the topic at hand, is it? If you think it's relevant... Well, please go ahead, and tell me how. I'm dying to know.
When I speculated in another thread that I felt it was possible Void was the first Godhand member, you said, " You don't know that."
Did you say it was _speculation_? Exact quote, please.
Now you're saying YOU think he's the first Godhand member?
I'm also saying it's an assumption. Did you?
is English your first language, or French?
French is my first language.
I remember a long time ago when even you joked your English wasn't so good. It seems to have improved remarkably over time. Congratulations.
What's your point?
No one knows who really was the first Godhand member either do they?
Nope.

SexyCharlotte

Mizar just stated that there WAS a 'wiseman' Mosguz mentioned. Care to comment on that Olivier? That was what I was trying to tell you, over and over again, previously.

"Who knows, it could be the 'wiseman' Mozgus was talking about, but it could be anyone really. We don't have enough information to say for sure yet. According to Mozgus some angels did come down to save this 'wiseman', but keep in mind that this all happened at an entirely different place than the one with the sacrificed bodies."

SexyCharlotte

Olivier Hague said:
Shut up already.Well, it's not relevant to the topic at hand, is it? If you think it's relevant... Well, please go ahead, and tell me how. I'm dying to know.Did you say it was _speculation_? Exact quote, please.I'm also saying it's an assumption. Did you?French is my first language.What's your point?Nope.

That's my point. Your english has improved remarkably. Almost as if you speak it and understand it better than those of us who have it as a first language. It is difficult enough to speak one language fluently, let alone two.

That's my point. Your english has improved remarkably. Almost as if you speak it and understand it better than those of us who have it as a first language. It is difficult enough to speak one language fluently, let alone two.
I'm definitely not fluent, but thank you anyway.
And...? Were you just complimenting me?
You argued that Mosguz never said wiseman.
No, I didn't. You're confused.

Mizar said:
I don't think SK's words can be interpreted like this, it really sounds to me like he's talking about a recurring event every 1000 years. This also fits perfectly with Flora's talk about "causality being a helix" and "humans repeating the same mistakes".
Well, if humanity had a starting point or humans hadn't been existing forever in the past I guess the creation of behelits or conqueror behelits had a starting point too. Besides SK said that neither Godhands know or can predict the future so I don't see this immense and eternal possibility that possiblly steady. Besides you mentioned that Karma is a spiral itself.
Anyway we could also assume that space and time have different laws at the dimention of GH. But why make things that complicated? Shouldn't we opt for the simplest thing that could explain things?

SexyCharlotte

Olivier Hague said:
1) No, I didn't say that.
2) Is it "a wiseman" or "Void"? You're definitely confused.

I said that my speculation was that the wiseman Mosguz mentioned could have been Void. But we don't know that, do we?

Top Bottom