Theory of Ganishka

Smith said:
... Rakasha is propably blind... he is wearing mask without any hole for his eyes

Remember also that in some movies assassins like "ninjas" mask themselves sometimes to hide their faces. Still, Rakhassas other than hiding his identity, by completely hiding his face makes also harder to perceive his intentions in melee combat due to hiding the expressions of his face(and the look-glance of his eyes).

Another group that reminds me these stuff are some Harlequin assassins, but I don't remember where I have been remembering them from. ::)

M

medievald00d

xechnao said:
Remember also that in some movies assassins like "ninjas" mask themselves sometimes to hide their faces. Still, Rakhassas other than hiding his identity, by completely hiding his face makes also harder to perceive his intentions in melee combat due to hiding the expressions of his face(and the look-glance of his eyes).
Another clan that reminds me these stuff are the Harlequin assassins, but I don't remember where I have been remembering this from. ::)
He's back folks....

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Damn and i was hopeing my post would go uninfected.

And Considering rash, he probably has some dark seceret skill under that mask, like he takes off his mask to shoot a fireball out of his mouth or somthing... hehe 8)

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Nosferatuu said:
yea thats what i was referring to Guil.
also in the same context, Guts just might be Ram, and Caska would be Sita. ;D

In this context, if Ganishka were like Ravana, wouldn't Griffith and Charlotte match Rama and Sita? Charlotte is the one Griffith is rescuing from Ganishka. In that case, who is Hanuman? Zoddo? :p

Anyways, you guys don't really think Miura was looking at Ramayana for this......do you? =)

As far as the thing with the crazy teeth everyone's been talking about...
That might just be influenced by the depiction of demons in Indian art. They usually have two fangs that curve outward like the teeth on Ganishka or the Daka.

Top Bottom