underwear in Middle Age

puella

Berserk forever
Good grief~
Where is my topic?
Oh, yeah this become very hot topic though A FEW people talk about my one of most important subjects,UNDERWEAR.
Let's talk about underwear,underwear,underwear,underwear,underwear,
plz. :'(

ISAMU

"want some candy little kid"
well anyways if they had underwear in berserk we wouldnt be able to see this half the time.

<-------------------

puella

Berserk forever
well anyways if they had underwear in berserk we wouldnt be able to see this half the time.
????????l
????????l
<_____ /
????????
absolutely though i think your icon needs a tiny piece of UNDERWEAR at least in the winter.
Caska's tawny butt's always good for both readers and publishers.
;) :D

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
absolutely though i think your icon needs a tiny piece of UNDERWEAR at least in the winter.
Caska's tawny butt's always good for both readers and publishers.
;) :D
I still think they got underwear but for some reason miura dropped it.

puella

Berserk forever
I still think they got underwear but for some reason miura dropped it.
?
right.
Your post is why i put this topic.
what can be Miura's some reason, Max? ::)

bytheway) you are not a newbie here anymore from now on.
good for you~
i love your enthusiastic coencernings about berserk.

maximus

right.
Your post is why i put this topic.
what can be Miura's some reason, Max? ::)

bytheway) you are not a newbie here anymore from now on.
good for you~
i love your enthusiastic coencernings about berserk.
Well my version is that miura is a kind of perfectionist and tries to draw everything, he decides to draw, perfectly.
So my opinion is that miura didn t find anything detailed about underwear in the middle ages and so he dropped it.

Other version would be that he didn t want to "blame"his characters.that means that he might have thought that Gatsu & co.would look kind of funny or even ridiculous in long selfmade panties.
as a result of that they might lose part of their greatness,seriousity,heroism or even some credibility of their personality.Of course Griffith did lose these things cause it was part of his story.
How ever gattsu for example represents a hero and certainly heroes don t care about such little details ,they just got them or don t need em cause they don t face this "little real life"problems.(I am just speculating and writing down what comes out of my brain)
can u find something that u agree with? ???

P.S.:Thanx for ur appreciation.I respect u and I like ur posts cause u know how to dose fun and seriousity.keep going puella! :D

puella

Berserk forever
Well my version is that miura is a kind of perfectionist and tries to draw everything, he decides to draw, perfectly.
So my opinion is that miura didn t find anything detailed about underwear in the middle ages and so he dropped it.

Other version would be that he didn t want to "blame"his characters.that means that he might have thought that Gatsu & co.would look kind of funny or even ridiculous in long selfmade panties.
as a result of that they might lose part of their greatness,seriousity,heroism or even some credibility of their personality.Of course Griffith did lose these things cause it was part of his story.
How ever gattsu for example represents a hero and certainly heroes don t care about such little details ,they just got them or don t need em cause they don t face this "little real life"problems.(I am just speculating and writing down what comes out of my brain)
can u find something that u agree with? ???

P.S.:Thanx for ur appreciation.I respect u and I like ur posts cause u know how to dose fun and seriousity.keep going puella! :D
good speculation! i do understand your point.
i like this kind of discussion which can be brought out of even
humble subject.
there is no need we always go along with fundamental or serious
topic, I think.
i'd say what we all need is to relax and laugh for now.

puella

Berserk forever
maximus, youre starting to act like paradise...
oh no, ranemaka13, please don't say like that.
i mean never refer to PL relating to other guy who doesn't know at all.
it might be things offensive, I think. :(

puella, its damn near true...
i believe it was paradise who posted only emotes in response to posts. if it wasnt him, then it was someone on another board, and he's just as bad if not worse than paradise...

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
puella, its damn near true...
i believe it was paradise who posted only emotes in response to posts. if it wasnt him, then it was someone on another board, and he's just as bad if not worse than paradise...
first of all his english is actually pretty good.
secondly he's doing plenty of posts that have a certain message.
thirdly he neither starts a sentence with "..." nor does he stop it with " ;)"

I'd say your damnation is just not fair!

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
im just commenting on his posts that have nothing but emotes in it...
perhaps you should read paradise last thread "I'm back". You're gonna realize that his posts are... well, let's say they're just unlike max' posts...
comparing someone to paradise lost is just scathing, nothing else.

maximus

Susal is hoit mei freind,
susal is net!!!
nur weis net dearf,
net aloa furtgeh dearf,...

Ah donsn dad i gern babarabababa beiiiii!!!!

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Susal is hoit mei freind,
susal is net!!!
nur weis net dearf,
net aloa furtgeh dearf,...

Ah donsn dad i gern babarabababa beiiiii!!!!
jo oba des wa sche,
drum ho i glei d'muata g'frogt:
du derf i mitn susal geh?
und jo hot si g'sogt.

puella

Berserk forever
anyway, I love to put such lovely smileys!!
Why should they be sorta problem? why? why?
How cute! even angry smiley!
None of them need to be the "annoying" relating to
a certain perfect and gentle guy. I think also that guy won't be any problem from now on nor he comes over here. He's just PAST!
So new members don't have to know his existence at all. Never!!

bytheway) what are you two talking about, trapped_soul and Maximus? O¡§sterreichan?
I heard Italian argument a few days ago, sometimes Croatian, besides native speakers' slang or many idioms and now German or strange language.
and the last thing my English is imperfect!
what am I supposed to do? :'(

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
i've been working lately quite a bit. i got off early today because business was slow & thanksgiving & all. i get online, & check here. all i can say is that when reading a bizarre discussion about medieval underwear is the highlight of your day, it's time to find a new job...

though i must agree with professor ape, & give a big "kudos" to his icon. sweet.

Top Bottom