Violence vs Sex in the Media

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
It's easy to distance yourself from violence in the media as opposed to your own flesh and blood I agree. When I was in gymnastics I remember falling off the balance beam and landing in a way that gave me a compound fracture of the wrist, in which I saw the bone protruding outwards, white gristle and all. And the sound? SNAP. Literally.

lbrown726

God-Emperor of the llamas!
Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
Nude beaches are family affairs...
The people who get really excited that "Everybody's naked!" don't seem to realize that Everybody's naked. It's not a Playboy shoot. You have to see fat Granny's, too.

I think there's something to be said for clothing. It's more hygenic and the mystery can be a lot more enticing than the truth.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I can appreciate what you're saying. In fact most of the people at nude beaches were usually the old hippie types. So all the peekaboo people hanging around will be disappointed. And sand gets in the weirdest places. ;)

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
And sand gets in the weirdest places. ;)

I could probably deal with that, but imagine how much it would hurt to get your nipples sunburned.

But yeah, I wouldn't want to go to a nude beach in the U.S., especially considering the obesity rate here. *shudders*

Top Bottom