Vote Osama in '04?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
skeletonmf said:
yeah. some realistic ideas you have. anyone can be rich! no, it's not a fantasy, all you have to do is work hard! all the poor people are just being lazy.

just accept the fact that not everyone who works hard and goes to school ends up being rich.

I said that myself. I said very clearly anyone can, but not everyone will, even among those who work hard, someone has to come out on top? Probably someone smarter, more talented, or someone that just put in more effort.

skeletonmf said:
yeah, so this truck driver being able to put food on the table means he's rich? i didnt say hardwork doesnt pay off. usually it does. but it's not always going to make you "rich".

I guess you have to live in a mansion to be rich? You know college students are in the 95th percentile when it comes to living conditions in the World? They are rich, even our poor people are richer than they know compared to the rest of the world. What are you arguing against? Success? Maybe you just have a losers mentality?

Just accept the fact that you've misunderstood and simplified everything I've said. ;)

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
how was i knocking hard work? by saying it doesnt always pay off the way you want it to?

so are either of you rich, going to be rich, or are you just lazy and poor?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
"Griffith No More!" said:

IT.jpg

skeletonmf

I guess you have to live in a mansion to be rich?

yes, first you have to get the mansion, then you can work towards being rich.

seriously, of course not, but supporting your familly hardly means youre rich.

Griffith

skeletonmf said:
yes, first you have to get the mansion, then you can work towards being rich.

seriously, of course not, but supporting your familly hardly means youre rich.

I'm not going to try and correct every stupid declaration you make or explain, so would you quit it already? Your stupid trite little points and limited thinking capacity have ruined what could have been a good conversation. Shaddup.

prove you're better than so many other people.

This doesn't mean a shit really...it is the big propagandic bias of capitalism

Well, you've got a little bias there I think, and you're either being unfair or obtuse to say something like, "Then why are there poor any people?

HAHAHAHA

Griffith

xechnao said:
This doesn't mean a shit really...it is the big propagandic bias of capitalism

Honestly, what do you know, Xech? Do you live here, have you seen it firsthand? If your stupid little conspiratorial mind is made up, don't waste my time with your own propaganda bullshit.

xechnao said:

I guess you're just stupid.

skeletonmf

I'm not going to try and correct every stupid declaration you make or explain, so would you quit it already? Your stupid trite little points and limited thinking capacity have ruined what could have been a good conversation. Shaddup.

actually only been trying to make one point that i refuse to repeat. i never prevented you from continuing your great and wonderful conversation. if you think i'm stupid then fucking ignore me.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly, what do you know, Xech? Do you live here, have you seen it firsthand? If your stupid little conspiratorial mind is made up, don't waste my time with your own propaganda bullshit.

We will stand up, facist american pig! Go home yankee!

021.jpg

Griffith

skeletonmf said:
actually only been trying to make one point that i refuse to repeat. i never prevented you from continuing your great and wonderful conversation. if you think i'm stupid then fucking ignore me.

No, I was wrong, there was never going to be any good conversation. Xech didn't actually care, he just wants another platform to idiotically rant about how much he knows America and Capitalisim are evil and are the only country that has propaganda and everything bad said about them is true and not just petty jealousy from countries that wish they had it so good.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Where I live that's true. Even teh guy that has a shitty truck driver job [no offence to truck drivers], who works as much as he can makes enough money to support his family. Where I live there are a lot of building contracters and they are good examples of hard work paying off.

Support your family like that doesn't mean you are rich...Being rich for example means that you and your family can afford the best health care if you get ill, being able to eat the best food available and the availability to treat yourselves as best it can be

If your stupid little conspiratorial mind is made up, don't waste my time with your own propaganda bullshit.
I guess you're just stupid.

Yes, propably:
When people tell you that you are wrong over here they are stupid ::)
But sometimes the bullshit are so amazing it can't be helped ;)

Xech didn't actually care, he just wants another platform to idiotically rant about how much he knows America and Capitalisim are evil and are the only country that has propaganda and everything bad said about them is true and not just petty jealousy from countries that wish they had it so good.

You are wrong and you place words in my mouth I never intent to say

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
xechnao said:
Being rich means that you and your family can afford the best health care if you get ill, being able to eat the best food available and the availability to treat yourselves as best it can be

We're all fucking rich here in France then! 8)

Griffith

xechnao said:
Support your family like that doesn't mean you are rich...Being rich means that you and your family can afford the best health care if you get ill, being able to eat the best food available and the availability to treat yourselves as best it can be

If you want those things they can be earned through hard work here, I already told you that and gave examples. Of course not everyone can do it, but ANYONE can, try to understand the difference.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
xechnao said:
Again: hahahaha

And we've got the higher average sex-per-year ratio too. Seriously, I understand you all for being jealous, after all, wasn't Jesus himself eating bread and drinking wine ? As French as can be.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
xechnao said:
Support your family like that doesn't mean you are rich...Being rich for example means that you and your family can afford the best health care if you get ill, being able to eat the best food available and the availability to treat yourselves as best it can be

So I'm rich?  :eek:

Dude, I can do all of that and I'm dirt poor.

Edit: skeletonmf according to Xechano that truck driver is rich. I think you owe me five bucks. 8)

Griffith

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
So I'm rich?  :eek:

Dude, I can do all of that and I'm dirt poor.

But Bob, I read on the Internet at www,pinkocommiescum,org/forum that America and Capitalisim are bad? How would you know any better, you only live there!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
But Bob, I read on the Internet at www.pinkocommiescum,org/forum that America and Capitalisim are bad? How would you know any better, you only live there!

Oh my god I'm evil! Now I'm going to make a shitty rock band and promote communism while getting so fucking rich I can support a small country but don't because that would be Capitalism.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
You people are all forgetting that Griffith was a communist pioneer, giving everyone a moderator status in Shootin' the Breeze, what a courageous act. He paid the hard price for it, but we will always remember his bravery, and his political ideals.

Griffith

Aazealh said:
You people are all forgetting that Griffith was a communist pioneer, giving everyone a moderator status in Shootin' the Breeze, what a courageous act.

And it proved once and for all that it just doesn't work. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom