Voting.

Did you vote in this election?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
ZODDGUTSU said:
People vote for Juan Kerry.

And something good may happen to you. ;)

http://www.hentaipalm.com/images/news/incentive.jpg

damn it. suddenly my vote DOES matter.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Yeah, I thought,"Hey, I'll wait and see who the the president will be." and I still haven't slept yet, and need to start preparing for work today.
At least we should know before next wednesday,........Hopefully.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Headless Death said:
Yeah, I thought,"Hey, I'll wait and see who the the president will be." and I still haven't slept yet, and need to start preparing for work today.
At least we should know before next wednesday,........Hopefully.

I was going to do the same thing then I remembered what happened last time. So I went to bed and was going to see who won in the morning. But as you said I'll be doing that some time later on. ;D

"I lost faith in God a long time ago. Today, I lost faith in America and the intelligence of it's citizens. I am left with nihilism, and as a result I'm exhausted."

ranemaka13 said:
"I lost faith in God a long time ago. Today, I lost faith in America and the intelligence of it's citizens. I am left with nihilism, and as a result I'm exhausted."

I used to live in Ohio... stupid Ohio...its a freakin retirement colony probably the biggest after florida so what can you expect. Intersting how if you look at counties of each states then urban areas vote blue and rural vote red...(with a few exceptions in the south.... and taiiiixas of course).. really tell you something....

i cant vote and i am glad because i dont have to think "what idiot should i vote for?" or "will this thing eat my vote, or will bush cheat to the white house again?" Also I dont like the pen slot voting thing And the long lines.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
kid_berserk said:
i cant vote and i am glad because i dont have to think "what idiot should i vote for?" or "will this thing eat my vote, or will bush cheat to the white house again?" Also I dont like the pen slot voting thing And the long lines.

Shut up. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom