Water and Laptops

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
DemonX said:
Hey, YOU FUCK >:(

??? I thought yor brother was a fag? Was that whole thread just a joke? Sorry if it was.

And sorry to you too nomad, looks like your gonna have to fin another boyfriend :-\

waqas said:
??? I thought yor brother was a fag? Was that whole thread just a joke? Sorry if it was.

And sorry to you too nomad, looks like your gonna have to fin another boyfriend :-\
Maybe the whole thread wasn't a joke and maybe is brother was just experimenting ?
You have to use personal life things do offend people ? His brother have nothing to do here so please.. maybe i have little differents with DemonX but.. using his brother is pityfull...

Love is not just about sex and personal attirance... maybe you are gay to do a relation with "love" and "being gay" ? :p (i just wanted to contradict myself about the personal life thing ::))

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
Nomad, Shurikn, Electrofunk

You guys just be player haters...

Seriously, spend less time worrying bout my shit and more time about your own. But then again if you had shit to be worryin about then you wouldn't spend so much time dissin a true playa like myself.

BTW stay out of my business wit Lauralana, if you want a girl then call yourself a hooker, you might have a chance to score with her, but only if you got da Benjamin's! ;D

- tha Playa

keep me out of this thing.. i only said something about DemonX so fuck off. I never said something about your "playa" thing.

You can't even read because your are too deep in your character

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Waqas: Do you even know where she lives or what her real name is? I'll tell you one thing, she sure as hell isn't in England unless she just moved in like a day.

Also why are you so fearful of affection? Do you have some dead fear of becoming gay?

P.S. if anyone knew, "playas" and "pimps" used to be regarded as the lowest scum of the earth (which is true in so many aspects) in the 70s(?). What man truly beats the shit out of a woman if she didn't give him enough money? What kind of man fucks with the hearts of women? A little scumbag, thats who. Also for all you playas go rent fatal attraction, it'll make you think twice.

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
Shurikn said:
keep me out of this thing.. i only said something about DemonX so fuck off. I never said something about your "playa" thing.

You can't even read because your are too deep in your character

If you didn't an to get involved then you shouldnt have said anything.

BTW, if you recognise that we're only playing then why get so offended? ::)

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
waqas said:
Seriously, spend less time worrying bout my shit and more time about your own. But then again if you had shit to be worryin about then you wouldn't spend so much time dissin a true playa like myself.

BTW stay out of my business wit Lauralana, if you want a girl then call yourself a hooker, you might have a chance to score with her, but only if you got da Benjamin's!

When you say seriously... it means that your serious...

"You cannot have De' Mango!"
*caughs*-STALKER! *caughs again*

p.s. as you say contradicting yourself..."Nothing personal"... :p ;) :p

Lauralana

That's Hot
Wow...is this what happens when i don't check SK for four days....

Normally i would add a witty comment here...but you guys seem to be chatting just fine without me. ;)

I think i'll resume my place in the spectator's booth :-*

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
Eddie said:
Waqas: Do you even know where she lives or what her real name is? I'll tell you one thing, she sure as hell isn't in England unless she just moved in like a day.

Yo dog tha girls dont need to be in the same place as me. I like to "collect" them if you know what I mean ;). One in the states, one in spain, a few around england and a few in other places. I'm not just any playa, but an international playa 8)

Also why are you so fearful of affection? Do you have some dead fear of becoming gay?

Damn, you're so very perceptive. I bet you're one of those radio psychics arent you?

P.S. if anyone knew, "playas" and "pimps" used to be regarded as the lowest scum of the earth (which is true in so many aspects) in the 70s(?). What man truly beats the shit out of a woman if she didn't give him enough money? What kind of man fucks with the hearts of women? A little scumbag, thats who. Also for all you playas go rent fatal attraction, it'll make you think twice.

Yeah we used to have a bad rep back in tha day. My mentor, Pimpdaddy, (he's old skool) told me all about his prime and how he'd get some girls husband or boyfriend chasing after him for one thing or another. But things are different now, thanks to ma homie's Snoop and 50 cent (big shout out!) people have finally stopped doggin us Playa's.

Peace homes.

- tha Playa

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
Nomad said:
When you say seriously... it means that your serious...

"You cannot have De' Mango!"
*caughs*-STALKER! *caughs again*

p.s. as you say contradicting yourself..."Nothing personal"... :p ;) :p

I did not understand any of that...

ShinHell9

well ya know gays had a bad rep back in the day. However Freddie Mercury was gay, and so he should've set everyone strait cept for the fact that most people don't even know who he even is.

Lauralana

That's Hot
waqas said:
Yo dog tha girls dont need to be in the same place as me. I like to "collect" them if you know what I mean ;). One in the states, one in spain, a few around england and a few in other places. I'm not just any playa, but an international playa 8)Damn, you're so very perceptive. I bet you're one of those radio psychics arent you?Yeah we used to have a bad rep back in tha day. My mentor, Pimpdaddy, (he's old skool) told me all about his prime and how he'd get some girls husband or boyfriend chasing after him for one thing or another. But things are different now, thanks to ma homie's Snoop and 50 cent (big shout out!) people have finally stopped doggin us Playa's.

Peace homes.

- tha Playa

Dude, when i read this...i laughed so hard that i snorted..... ;D

I'm just glad that you gave props to the men that made/make u the international playa that u are. When u achieve worldwide fame and recognigtion for your..... "pimpness" ......don't forget where u came from :p

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Lauralana said:

I'm just glad that you gave props to the men that made/make u the international playa that u are. When u achieve worldwide fame and recognigtion for your..... "pimpness" ......don't forget where u came from :p
+5 points to the stalker..

ShinHell9

Lauralana said:

Yep Waqas, Don't forget you started off stalking women on an online forum who live miles upon miles away from you. That you don't even know thier name nor do you know where they live.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

waqas is so pimp because plays women on the net, righttttttttttttt. L00ser :D

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Nomad said:
ok "PLAYA"... Where is the clittoris located in a female genitalia?... ;D

I dont know why so many men have so much trouble finding a womans clitoris.

Waqas doesnt remember since its been a long time since she came out of her mothers womb

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
ELEKTROFUNK said:

Waqas doesnt remember since its been a long time since she came out of her mothers womb
lolololololololol!!!!!...o man... my stomach.... it hurts....
clear that HE said it... not me.... ;D

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
This post pritty much lost my attention when he refered to himself as the playa a second time.

Waqas, stop refering to yourself as the playa. Your losing respect points everytime you say it.

Waqas current respect points count -64

(this was copied from the post reply page)

Code:
Im surprised that Demon X hasnt said anything yet... Do I need to make a summon?  
Posted by: Nomad  Posted on: April 18, 2004, 10:59:09 PM  
Quote from: ELEKTROFUNK on April 18, 2004, 10:38:26 PM 

lolololololololol!!!!!...o man... my stomach.... it hurts....
clear that HE said it... not me....

Did you really have to make 2 posts instead of editing?

Top Bottom