Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing happen

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Why the hack care?

• Others*

• Total voters
Did anyone here thought of that: Will Idea be involved in the ending? Can Idea be destroyed in the first place? blah blah...

This may lead to tons of speculation but i am really curious to knows this, glad if someone can gimme guidance:

If Idea indeed can be destroyed, how will that be done by Gutz?

*Note: Others also include not sure

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I don't think one person alone can destroy Idea. He was created after all by the selfishness of man's Ego/Desire to find a meaning for his own existence. If Idea then came about as the result of many men's wants and egos, then it would take something else to destroy him. I think when the battle between good and evil is finally won, and order is restored to the world and Midland, it will go against the grain of Idea's 'idea' for the world. He might just shrivel up and wither away.

At the same time we know people will never stop wanting to find meaning to their lives.

So, my guess is...when the battle of the millenium is won, only then will we see what happens to Idea.

LG

Lady Griffith said:
So, my guess is...when the battle of the millenium is won, only then will we see what happens to Idea.

LG

I wonder if mankind ambition and desire had ceased, will that change Idea ego?

btw, IF Idea is gone, what will happen to God Hand and all those apostles?

G

Genn21

1. Wtf did you get the ( im not going to say idea ).. thought that GUT'S alone could destroy idea ? Thats insane thats like trying to use a orange peel to go against a fusion bomb.(Thats nut's , its psychotic ,
smashfreak.gif
people will want to hurt you if you think like that. )

Gut's will be annhilated w/o skullknight and the beleifs of the people of midland in him.

2. Idea is not going to repent ( you have redempt but i think you mean repent. )I doubt idea even gives a shit about this human quality.. seeing as the foundation of religion is built around him/it... its like god praying to it self. Lets see since idea can predict fate and desighn causeality through it he should know that praying to himself to repent sin =s amounts of monkeyass.

3. Only by physically or metaphysically removing humans great faith in tradgedy in there lives , can idea truly be taken down. It's proboly taken a long time to build this sucker so i doubt he can be taken down so easily.

btw .... If idea's gone who created godhand and loans its power out through behelit's is gone ..what do you think will happen ?

Hint. Godhand doesent turn into 5 ranger's protecting zordon and smash midland with large animal mecha.

mmpr-rangers.jpg
This will definatly not happen.

Genn21 said:
1. Wtf did you get the ( im not going to say idea ).. thought that GUT'S alone could destroy idea ?

Who knows? Afterall it was Muira who wrote this story! If he want Idea killed by Gutz, he will let that happen!

Genn21 said:
Hint. Godhand doesent turn into 5 ranger's protecting zordon and smash midland with large animal mecha.

mmpr-rangers.jpg
This will definatly not happen.

U are still the garbage man i know!

G

Genn21

Morpheus said:
Who knows? Afterall it was Muira who wrote this story! If he want Idea killed by Gutz, he will let that happen!

Amazing that's the type of rational that leaves me waiting for green ranger to take gut's place when the megazord launches a missle at idea.

If idea went poof would another god replace him ? I mean the people of midland need to believe in some type of extramental diety to give there afterlife purpose. ?

SexyCharlotte

Morpheus said:
I wonder if mankind ambition and desire had ceased, will that change Idea ego?

btw, IF Idea is gone, what will happen to God Hand and all those apostles?

Man's ambition and desire will never change. As humans we are tragically flawed, that is a reality. Take a look at the Berserk world and the real world we live in LOL.

If Idea was gone, most likely God hand and the apostles would lose their power or die. But that's why I mentioned because Idea was created by man's ego to begin with, perhaps there is a different fate in store for him other than shriveling and dying.

LG

G

Genn21

Lady Griffith said:
perhaps there is a different fate in store for him other than shriveling and dying.

LG

Idea's not going to die persay like the way one thinks you and i die , or things are killed off and degenerate. 1 way of Takeing him down would involve a change of face in peoples beliefs. Simply he would change persona's to reflect peoples new beliefs like a mirror and the old system he was built around would non-exist.... to say would that change god hands mission... ?

Yet that leaves idea alive and fan's want to see it's whole sentience dead. It would be doubtful idea would escape so easily.

Lady Griffith said:
If Idea was gone, most likely God hand and the apostles would lose their power or die.

That was one possiblity! But i speculate that maybe they will be sucked back to the Abyss (like the Count dead) becz it is actually where they belong, not in midland!

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Hmm, I don't know what will happen to the Idea, but I've got a few throughts about that. Eventually Skully and the others amy come up with a way to limit Idea's infludence in the Berserk world, or something like that. Or they may do something, that will change people's way of thinking. Remember that it is that way with people, that they will sooner or later seek other answers than God, and the more people who seek other answers than god, the more infludence would Idea lose.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
I came up with a theory last summer about Idea.I think Griffith is ultimately meant to destroy it.You can read the whole thing in the old "Will Griffith's ambition bring down god's hand" thread.

SexyCharlotte

Genn21 said:
Idea's not going to die persay like the way one thinks you and i die , or things are killed off and degenerate. 1 way of Takeing him down would involve a change of face in peoples beliefs. Simply he would change persona's to reflect peoples new beliefs like a mirror and the old system he was built around would non-exist.... to say would that change god hands mission... ?

Yet that leaves idea alive and fan's want to see it's whole sentience dead. It would be doubtful idea would escape so easily.

If you would learn to spell, perhaps that would be helpful. I know...how about for the next Berserk contest we can have 'who has the most mispelled words and is the biggest idiot on this board?'

You win, hands down.

LG

G

Genn21

Wow that contest seem's pretty unbiased. Howabout for a prize you stop acting like a enraged 3 year old and not ruin topics like this one and berserk haiku's with your defensive spam. Your not shining to brightly today like the mother teresa of emotional control. This water fight crap is childish man. I'd suggest a timeout but jesus your 32.

G har har har. no really chill pills are just a phrase ( where did i sign up for this in the user agreement. ) btw stop e-mailing me

Here's a future tip tho when you need to blow hot air.
sitinthecornerdumbass.jpg

M

medievald00d

Well, theres a saying i've heard from an atheist (i am an atheist btw) that says "God did not create man, man created God"

Muira really shows this in his manga, and therefore, in order to kill Idea, you would have to be doing what Guts has been doing throughout the entire manga. Kill people.

If you really did kill idea, you would have to do it by killing its creator first. That way you can be sure it wont be recreated (if thats even a word...).

medievald00d said:
Well, theres a saying i've heard from an atheist (i am an atheist btw) that says "God did not create man, man created God"

If you really did kill idea, you would have to do it by killing its creator first. That way you can be sure it wont be recreated (if thats even a word...).

You are right in that sense... :)

medievald00d said:
Muira really shows this in his manga, and therefore, in order to kill Idea, you would have to be doing what Guts has been doing throughout the entire manga. Kill people.

Not really though! It is impossible to kill all human being btw! What is the best way to do is to use human and influence Idea positively!

Wait a mins, there is a question here: do u think Idea was cre8 to fulfill human ambitions?

N

Nasferatu Zodd

My guess is that after Gutts destroys Griffith, somehow he will meet the "Idea" and destroy it. Thus ending the Berserk Series. Oh yeah and after all that Gutts will somehow die with a smile on his face. Still thats all just a guess.
§Nasferatu Zodd§

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Ok ive thought alot harder about this, and now I think that i will explain it (thank you Miyu). Aight, one question first. After the God Hand guys are summoned and have done there deed, do the members of god hand go back to reality and wait to be called again, or do they just stay in that hellish realm and wait? Anyway, onto my ending.

Ok, after one of the apostles is killed by Gatsu, he somehow catches up with griffith in the real world. Then he kills him somehow before he summons God Hand(i havent thought how yet) and takes his beleit. And since its not the easiest thing to kill Griffith Gatsu is damaged pretty bad, thus calling upon God hand. Then when God Hand is brought to the question of his sacrifice, Gatsu says,"I will not become one of your foolish puppets!"Then he throws the Beleit into the Hellish pool of souls. Then somehow out of all of this he reaches the Idea. Then destroys it somehow.

Then in the outer world SK is taking care of Caska, and he watches the Sacrifice Brand slowly fade away. Then he looks up and says, "it has been done."

Back in the Ideas core. Gatsu is struggling to get out of the room. Then the last thing u see is all of the Debris falling on him. Caska then grabs SK's hand and says "Is he alive?". Skull Knight then looks at her in surprise and says "it is possible."

Then on the last page of the Manga u see a picture of a figure in the fog that appears to be Gatsu. And it says above him, THE END.

Still, im just some crazy fool that made up my ending. Im sure that everyone has a different idea. Thank you for taking your time and reading that!! ;D

What really happen to Idea i really dunno, i think muira create it for the sake that God do exist. Maybe it is one unimportant character (if u call it), that y the lost chapter was cut from the berserk becz whatever the outcome it doesnt involve Idea.

P.S There is only one thing i can be sure!

If idea is gone, and so were the rest of all the evil in midland AND Berserk manga itself ;D

Locke11

Oompa Loompas For Sale!!!
To kill Idea you would need to slay all humans, and then yourself (Mostly because Guts is quite a evil person at times... all the time). I doubt he could even meet with Idea, hell, after the first time the godhand meets Idea, I doubt they ever see it again. The only way you could meet Idea would be for him to will it.

Also, if Idea was to die, all evil would be purged out. The world cannot exist without evil. I doubt you could kill Idea unless him hisself allowed it.

M

medievald00d

1. super old topic that a lot of people are tired of...
2. people are just repeating what others have said...
3. I think we should let this topic go...

Kefky

Boo!
Hm, correct me if I'm wrong(you guys are far more knowledgeable on berserk than I am), but isn't Idea and the God Hand's goal to merge all the worlds and turn everything into darkness? And isn't what Griffith is doing right now supposed to be part of that plan somehow?

Kefky said:
but isn't Idea and the God Hand's goal to merge all the worlds and turn everything into darkness? And isn't what Griffith is doing right now supposed to be part of that plan somehow?

It was only Griffith if not God hand idea

I dun think Idea is involved in this, he just told femto, "Do as u will"

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Kefky said:
Hm, correct me if I'm wrong(you guys are far more knowledgeable on berserk than I am), but isn't Idea and the God Hand's goal to merge all the worlds and turn everything into darkness? And isn't what Griffith is doing right now supposed to be part of that plan somehow?

Idea is there to give people reasons for their suffering and God Hand is there to help carry out Idea's plans. I don't think it's trying to merge the worlds as some kind of ultimate goal.

Smith said:
It was only Griffith if not God hand idea

I dun think Idea is involved in this, he just told femto, "Do as u will"

Griffith just wants his "castle," like he always had. He's simply pursuing this goal once again. So I don't think he's trying to turn the world to darkness. Whether he'll cause that or not though...

kimchan said:
Whether he'll cause that or not though...

If turning the world into darkness is part of the plan, then I guess the god hand will make use of the opportunity when Griffith get his kingdom.

Secondly base on what i know, god hand doesnt need to obey Idea (becz it has no command or motive), GH might be able to do things on their own...

Top Bottom