What's your favorite ART of WAR statue?

turkitage

ターク
I've already stated but i'm going to do it anyways!!

It's two. These two are BY FAR my favorite Art of War statues - EVER. I don't have 20th Anni yet... but I swear I will.... I will.... :femto:

4331322080_3b096b2fb4.jpg
4347961532_1e4ae41471_o.jpg

Mmmm, I'll separate by character :troll:.

Guts: definitely the 20th anniversary one. HANDS DOWN.

Griffith: 1/10 or 1/15 griffith on horse, hawk soldier. The recent 1/6 one is nice, but not my favorite.

Zodd: Zodd and Wyald. The only thing that I don't like about it is the paint job on Griffith in bandages. Pretty shoddy.

Skullknight: 1/10 on horse. GORGEOUSSSSSSS.

And wow... I was gonna start listing some other characters, but I thought about it and AOW pretty much just cycled through the 4 above, LOL.

PS, honorable mentions include: Casca birth feast, Femto rebirth, Guts magun

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
For me it'd have to be either the 20th anniversary Guts or the 1/10 SK on horse.

DirectDK said:
Zodd: Zodd and Wyald. The only thing that I don't like about it is the paint job on Griffith in bandages. Pretty shoddy.

What about THE WINGS?! :mozgus:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I like the 20th Anniversary and Guts MAGUN statues. I wish I'd saved my money and purchased the 20th Anniversary statue instead of the Guts Berserk one. :judo:

Aazealh said:
What about THE WINGS?! :mozgus:

The second I read DirectDK's response, I knew you'd bring up the wings. :ganishka:

turkitage

ターク
aw man! can i add to my answer?

First, the Zodd and Wyald is a very nice piece that I wish I had. I guess based on Aaz's responses you have stated you didn't like the wings before, I think they are fine - but I get your point.

But I wanted to add Knight of Skeleton II with Beherit sword! It's a masterpiece that hopefully I can get sometime soon.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
turkitage said:
I guess based on Aaz's responses you have stated you didn't like the wings before, I think they are fine - but I get your point.

Well it's not really a matter of liking them or not; they're anatomically incorrect and anyone familiar with the character will notice it right away.

G

GASKA

I see. Thanks turkitage. I really like it, but not as much as the one above it. The way things are going I don't know if I'll ever get what I want. I may have to settle for what's available, MAGUN!! :guts:

Hello this is my very first post and I am a very big berserk statue collector.

Like many others I would have to say that 20th ann.. Guts is a wonderful statue. For once I found it to be worth paying $800 bucks for a AOW product. I could not be any happier with it and after having this statue I cant believe they are trying to sell the new Femto statue for around the same price. It is very nice but for the scale size, it shocking to see it for that much. I try to support their product but paying that much is just crazy.

Berserker Guts 23 said:
Hello this is my very first post and I am a very big berserk statue collector.

Like many others I would have to say that 20th ann.. Guts is a wonderful statue. For once I found it to be worth paying $800 bucks for a AOW product. I could not be any happier with it and after having this statue I cant believe they are trying to sell the new Femto statue for around the same price. It is very nice but for the scale size, it shocking to see it for that much. I try to support their product but paying that much is just crazy.

Welcome to the forums fellow Berserk collector :guts:! I agree, the 20th Ann statue was more justified in its price than the new Femto, but alas, as everyone know on these boards... I'm a sucker and bought it anyways. :farnese:

Well I would love to have it but I dont have the money but that is great that you have the Femto. Is it better looking in person than the pics, I would imagine that it would be. If you could post pics or if you did if you could direct me to them, that would be awesome. If you think it is worth the money I might have to save up.

Top Bottom