whats your favorite band (come on humor me)

I don't know crap about the ramones, warsaw just sounds like if they put it on a ramones album, most people wouldn't tell the difference.

Do you like interpol? They sound a lot like joy division, maybe happier, though. Obstacle 1 kicks more ass than a division of ass kicking machines sent to kick every ass possible at an ass convention. I'm making a music video for it featuring berserk, too.

Debaser

night wolf

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
metallica.jpg

METALLICA

Hajime_Saitou

I Hunt... Therefore, I Am.
I'll go with Nevermore (best fucking band ever), In Flames, Children Of Bodom, Iced Earth, Megadeth, Dark Tranquillity, At The Gates, Soilwork, Dream Theater, Opeth Slayer, OLD Metallica, Godsmack, KoRn, Blind Guardian, Hammerfall, Sonata Arctica... blah blah blah etc. etc.

Basically anything in the progressive metal genre (HOBBIT METAL! YEAH!)

I just discovered a kick ass new band- BALZAC, if you like horror punk, or really anthemic rock with catchy hooks you'll love these guys seriously check them out they kickass!

lye

Nihilist!
THE BEAST said:
I just discovered a kick ass new band- BALZAC, if you like horror punk, or really anthemic rock with catchy hooks you'll love these guys seriously check them out they kickass!
arnt they from japan?

Top Bottom