When the country goes to shit...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Sadly, I could only type as many countries in five minutes as I could beat up five year olds, though I actually thought of a surprising amount of countries, a lot more than I could get out (thing was a real bitch about some proper names too). Going in I thought I'd only score a 10 or something. =)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Phoenix Wrong! said:
Philippines took me a good 15-30 seconds to remember that extra "p". What really saved me was Africa, South America, and Asia. Easy 20+ there.

That saved me too, plus Scandinavia and the middle east.

Griffith No More! said:
Sadly, I could only type as many countries in five minutes as I could beat up five year olds, though I actually thought of a surprising amount of countries, a lot more than I could get out (thing was a real bitch about some proper names too). Going in I thought I'd only score a 10 or something. =)

Just for kicks I wish they would let you describe the countries instead. "That country that looks like a boot" or let you name countries by who lives there "Xechanoland."

P

Pencil-smith

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Just for kicks I wish they would let you describe the countries instead. "That country that looks like a boot" ...
Bootoslavia or Italistan ?

Top Bottom