where did you get your user name?

sorry to interupt the quite

entertaining bashing of "the dark cunt", ::)

but,

i hope people know where i got mine from,

if you dont, youre a fruit,

reguardless,

have a pleasnt evening ;D

- c

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Aconyro said:
Hey, Dark One you should do your Bro a favor. Relax, Go somewhere quiet, Think happy thoughts, and...
FORGET HOW TO BREATHE.
That wont help, you just pass out and start breathing normally again. I know first hand.

Aconyro

REVENGE!
He could pass out, But then again maybe he'll lose the little bit of brain he has left and die.

Or better yet, he can make his nice quiet place the bottom of a swimming pool so he can pass out and drown.

On the other hand, and even better, screw my idea all together, He should think up some imbecilic stunt he could pull, because he's just so cool, and go win a Darwin Award.

Lauralana

That's Hot
10-4 said:
sorry to interupt the quite

entertaining bashing of "the dark cunt", ::)

but,

i hope people know where i got mine from,

if you dont, youre a fruit,

reguardless,

have a pleasnt evening ;D

- c

Well I would not have known unless you told me. Soi think u're a fruit ;D

Anyway, my name comes from the main heroine in the Dragonlance novels. Besides Legolas she is my favorite elf.

Strife

Forsaken Destiny
In the online game I play people always said i liked to constantly get into fights. So someone reccomended the name and I liked the meaning to it so i guess it just stuck with me.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Lauralana said:
Anyway, my name comes from the main heroine in the Dragonlance novels. Besides Legolas she is my favorite elf.
yes... Legolas looks like a lady elf
:) :D ;) ;D

interesting-lana, when did i tell you what 10-4 means?

also, i am not a fruit >:(,

if you can not indulge this statement into your brain,

then, do your know your mouth? ???

- close it :-X-

there, my fracture feels better ;D

anyways, many people on here have very interesting

names, at least this is not a battle thread,

all have a pleasant evening,

unless you are a fruit! >:(

iholla

- c

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
10-4 said:
interesting-lana, when did i tell you what 10-4 means?

also, i am not a fruit >:(,

if you can not indulge this statement into your brain,

then, do your know your mouth? ???

- close it :-X-

there, my fracture feels better ;D

anyways, many people on here have very interesting

names, at least this is not a battle thread,

all have a pleasant evening,

unless you are a fruit! >:(

iholla

- c
but i like fruit.....
OHHHHH you mean like Doug Auerish fruit
(Doug Auer was the first person i ever called a fag, he was my brother's "friend"{aka backstabbing cocksucker})

backstabbing cocksucker?!?!?!

heheheheeeeeeeeeee ;D

ah, i feel better,

thank you eddie,

my fracture thanks you too :)

- c

7milesdown--- The depth of the ocean near the island that I stay. We are closest in proximity to the deepest depth in the world. The Marianas Trench.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
SaiyajinNoOuji, When I was in my DBZ fixation stage, I had taken a liking to Vegeta. He was the man, fuck that Goku pansy bitch!!! >:( Anyways, I downloaded 75% of all DB/DBZ/ and DBGT episodes on a network that had websense and had a major fucking firewall. One of my greatest achiements yet! ;D

Oh yea, Saiyajin No Ouji roughly translates to...

Prince of the Saiyajin's or Saiyajin Prince :-*

well you wont here from my brother anymore, my mom caught him on this the night he posted that. he is such any idiot, well me and my friend were talking and he has the name DarkSoul so i got the name DarkOne for some unknown reason and i just used it for skullknight because i had no other name to use.

waqas said:
My username is the name of my hero.
You mean the Arab guy?
outlanish_waqas.jpg

Pyotr

It is my destiny to lead
Got my username from the coolest Villain ever created ;D
Every incarnation of Starscream thus far has kicked ass :D

Pyotr

It is my destiny to lead
I guess you would have had to watch Transformers when you were growing up.
Man, I have great memories of Transformers: The Movie. That was a sad movie for a little kid,
*Spoilers for the movie if you are ever gonna see it (Which you should!!!)*

what with the hero, Optimus Prime, getting killed and all.

Well now you have ruined it for me, if I ever decided I wanted to watch Transformers I know the big surprise of Optimus prime's fate.

I made up my screen name when I needed a handle for Starcraft on Battlenet. Since my regular name was taken I looked around the room and saw a cat calendar above. Cat. Ok Catzgirl. Simple enough, done ;p Heh. Anyways, I shortened it to Catz for here.

Pyotr

It is my destiny to lead
Actually it happens at the beginning, but it was still a pretty huge shocker for a little kid who idolized Optimus.

(Even though it is unlikely anyone who hasn't seen it, will do so in the future, you are right, it was a spoiler so I guess Ill mark it just in case. It was a great movie though so everyone should rush out and get it!! ;) )

Top Bottom