Where is the real Caska ?

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
While I am happy to have been able to make agree two members on something ;D like true messiahs I am not here to bring peace but war, so brace yourselves because here I come ;D

1)In the dreamcast game, like Walter said, Caska regain consciousness, but when does it happen? When she ii freed fram the mandragora possesion: Now suppose theat when the Mandagrora attempted to posses Caska someone else already was there :it had to push away this one to make space for itself: When Caska was again free of the Mandaragora, there was a brief respite before the previous occupant retuned to his place. Remember what she said? It was like a dream

2) to perform the cerimony that would have resurected Griffith it was necessary that the two marked ones were together: What happens then?
Caska escapes and when we find her we discover that she has joined a group that was directed towards Albion (Luka and co.) What a coincidence. And she was very lucky to have find them and not someone else much less friendly. It was like something was directing her. During the whole travel the demon child protects her. He appears also at Guts and gives him a clue about the whereabouts of Caska. At first I thought it was to help him, now I realize it was to lure him at Albion and have the two marked ones togheter: It is difficult not to see Griffith hand in it.

3) At the tower of Albion the blood beast(s ?) literally made a skeleton of everyone it fagocited except Caska: She was faocited like everyone else and she emerged sometime afterwards unarmed. Why?

D

Drachenfels

1) Just a short effect of the mandragora-overdosis.

3) Probably fate that lead them to Albion, but they(Kaska and Guts) didn't do anything that changed the events in any shape or form; Griffith would have still been reborn if they would have been in Cuba.
The demon baby has/had affection for Kaska because it was her child, and also Guts child.

4) Because the demon baby protected here, as usual.

P

psymont

Guillaume said:
Well Walter, you tell us about the DC game but ther's also points of lucidity in the manga ( volume 22 and 23 ). I'm thinking right now of the time when she almost got raped ( in volume 23, there are so many attemps of raping her !!^^ ) and had a remembering view of the Eclipse, then she got the strenght to survive those thieves by herself. I think it is a proof that Casca isn't dead, although Guts is really doubtful about it, and develops more and more hatred about the Trio situation ...

it can be said that she was reacting instinctively ....

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
puella said:
If Caska and Griffith are linked that way, Guts also should be linked to reborn Griffith considering Guts is demon child's father, shouldn't he? ::)

**Anyway, it's definite that Caska is a key to get Guts to Griffith.

Do I agree, don't I think the child demon is Griffith, but will where be that the memory of Caska was to stop?
On Caska the key to be for Gatts to arrive Griffith even, can it be true, did the Flora say after all that he could lose something very important or be caska?

puella

Berserk forever
Nadiaska said:
Do I agree, don't I think the child demon is Griffith, ]
Reborn Griffith got his new body from the vessel which Beherit Apostle and Demon child became together. Beherit apostle swallowed demon child.

did the Flora say after all that he could lose something very important or be caska?

Flora said Karma Fire might burn up the most precious thing to Guts in 202. I think the thing means Casca. What else could be?

Top Bottom