Who is the best swordsman after Guts?

Its just speculation. I don't think he would just have a human form and that be it. There is more to Griffith than we have seen. But the time Griffith shows what he can do is comming.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

dwarfkicker said:
I don't think Zodd is Griffith's personal bodygaurd. He was just the first apostle to join his cause. Griffith had Zodd fight Guts because he didn't want to get his hands dirty. Remember, Griffith was a good distance away from Caska when the boulders were falling and he got to her in an instant and shielded her with his body. He would own Guts now. And in his God Hand form he would make him his bitch. Guts' Berserk armor will probably even the score against Griffith's human form but his God Hand form is a whole nother story.

Maybe Zodd is his bodyguard because Griffith is a human now? Maybe he haves some special abilitys but he probably isn't as powerfull as in his previous Godhand form. Now going back to Zodd, Zodd was there when Griffith is reborn in to his human form, Zodd is there in the sword cementery and defends griffith. Also when that midland dude is walking around the hawks camp the last apostole before reaching Griffith is Zodd. and who flys Griffith over to see Charlotte? Zodd.

I would say Zodd is Griffiths personal bitch and guards him everywhere he goes Since Griffith doesn't wants to break a nail.

Opie

The Sex Icon
Okay, I'm new here but I had to chime in with the Griffith Guts fight.

I think you all misunderstand the type of fight Griffith and Guts had the second time around. It was a Samurai Duel, meaning that its one strike and one stike only. Griffith underestimated Guts strength thats all, Guts wasn't faster than Griffith , in fact Griffith timed everything perfectly for his style of figthing.

Even with Guts muscle you can't tell how strong he is so it was really just bad luck. His politcal career was his main concern anyway.

Also Serpico VS Griffith....well Griffith would win. They're both graceful and fast but Griffiths alot smarter and faster. He is. He jumped on an oncoming sword, simple.

M

medievald00d

DemonX said:
Serpico has talent, not skill. Griffith has skill... and a whole lot of talent. See the difference?
not really... whats the difference between skill and talent?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Talent in my point of view is somthing your born with, somthing that is given to you, even if its undeserving. Skill on the other hand is somthing worked for, somthing that you have earned, not born with.

DemonX said:
Skill on the other hand is somthing worked for, somthing that you have earned, not born with.

Yeah he doesnt have any skills at all eh? Then the guy you are mentioning is not Serpico...

After one year onto this topic, i am still firm for my stand in this best swordsman beside Guts thing, Its still Serpico, now with magic he is just getting stronger

Opie

The Sex Icon
Also, adding to this whole Serpico vs Griffith thing.

Lets say Griffith is reborn completly human but with no memories of Guts. Guts is still angry and pull out the Dragonslayer. Do you honestly expect Griffith to try and block that monster of a sword.

That is the advantage Serpico has when fighting Guts. There was NO doubt that he could never stop that thing, Griffith on the other hand has a much smaller sword to deal with(one he had dealed with before mind you)

I've gone through the stats over and over and I still can't find any evidence that Serpico could beat Griffith, although I'd love to see the fight...ya know if you could even see it considering how fast they are.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Smith said:
Serpico still wins eventually if he had the chance to ever fight the old Griffith IMHO

He is just to fast...
wah wah wah, shut the fuck up!

Griffith would smack Serpico's ass and tell him whats up!

Your just stubborn as a mule, after all the serious sin and filth going down in this thread, you stand by your statment of "He is too fast".

Where is it ever proven that Serpico is faster then Griffith was, or even Gut's is for that matter. Guts can move faster then the human eye can follow, don't get much faster then that. And I don't see what the big deal is with Serpico escaping twice, thats it, thats all he did, escape... That shows nothing of his skill with a blade...

Mr. Badguy said:
wah wah wah, shut the fuck up!
Your just stubborn as a mule, after all the serious sin and filth going down in this thread,

Oh STFU to me huh? You think you have iron balls around ordering ppl to shut up izzit?

Now with new magical weapon he will fucking kick Griffith ass like he did to the 4 monks

And probably YOU too you fucking arrogant bitch... except the fact that i will be the one replacing him should i have the chance!!!

akikaze said:
Awww, look how sweet those two can argue. *_*

Sorry, i am not piss to the fact that he insist Griff is so much better than Serp, he is not the one who think that way, but why he is the only one i am angry about? It is becz of that f**king attitude of his which need to be rectify

He is not the oldest nor the best member here, unless he has concrete proof from Muira that he is right, he should just keep his mouth shut on other ppl opinion

I guess your're right, but is it so hard to ignore him? To think twice before posting seemingly really angry answers to his behaviour? This is just a BBS, it's easy to think before giving someone more attention than he deserves, so to speak. ;) Just a BBS, remember that...

akikaze said:
I guess your're right, but is it so hard to ignore him? To think twice before posting seemingly really angry answers to his behaviour? This is just a BBS, it's easy to think before giving someone more attention than he deserves, so to speak. ;) Just a BBS, remember that...

Yeah one shouldnt be a problem, but what happen if there are tons of them? The whole bbs might be trash can... Not to mention he start it first, maybe you should tell you to ignore my opinion rather than to F**k me like i am his goddamn son

but then you have a point, I will ignore this retard from now on not only because he will never understand, but becz he was still actually to act smart in the end...

Mr. Badguy said:

Now you get my point?  8)

This BBS will never get flooded by retard, not more than it already is, I'm sure Walt will keep an eye on the Situation.

PS: Yes, I do get your point.

R

-rob-

after guts...

1. boscogne

2. Zondark (when he was human)

3. Casca (only because she said she was more powerful then pippin)

4. pippin

5. silat

ELEKTROFUNK said:
Maybe Zodd is his bodyguard because Griffith is a human now? Maybe he haves some special abilitys but he probably isn't as powerfull as in his previous Godhand form.

I doubt it, because doesnt Zodd consider Griffith "The ultimate strong 1" ?

Triggormortis

Weakness is a disease; I am the cure.
Well besides Serpico and Griffith, I can't really think of any other decent swordsman. Silat maybe. Casca was pretty good when she was sane (and even when shes crazy.)

Top Bottom