Why I hate so many of you out there.

nir085 said:
Who is this guy...?

I don't mean that as an insult, but speaking literally: ...who?

I'm not asking for everyone's shit to be rained down upon me, but Typhonblue's got a point: why are you all so passionately insulting some random person on amazon.com, out of all places, when nothing he says even relates to movies/videogames/etc. that we here even watch?

Killing time ::)

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
I'm just pointing out that Griffith(no more) could kill time in even more facinating and manipulative ways.

Such as posting the same link but this time saying what a brilliant and insightful reviewer blade is. How blade's description of the homoerotic subtext of peter pan led to an even greater understanding of berserk, the presidential debates, God, the fall of satan... whatever.

And then sit back and watch people jostle to agree with bullshit because Griffith(no more) said it.*

* I love abuses of power.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
QUeeN typhonblue said:
I'm just pointing out that Griffith(no more) could kill time in even more facinating and manipulative ways.

Such as posting the same link but this time saying what a brilliant and insightful reviewer blade is. How blade's description of the homoerotic subtext of peter pan led to an even greater understanding of berserk, the presidential debates, God, the fall of satan... whatever.

And then sit back and watch people jostle to agree with bullshit because Griffith(no more) said it.*

* I love abuses of power. 

So we are all sucking up to griffith? Get real. Do we have a reason to? In fact, its hard to not hate this fucking moron reviewer.

Peter Pan rocks my ... um... socks

nir085 said:
Who is this guy...?

I don't mean that as an insult, but speaking literally: ...who?

I'm not asking for everyone's shit to be rained down upon me, but Typhonblue's got a point: why are you all so passionately insulting some random person on amazon.com, out of all places, when nothing he says even relates to movies/videogames/etc. that we here even watch?

Ok then, we are giving this ass hole a review of our own. Reviewing his shitty ass opinions. Just as he reviews movies. I hate these type of greentree cocksucking enviromentalists that seem to LOVE everyday, dramatic, cliche, teen life shows. It was cute the first 10 seasons, now I just want someone to kick me in the balls real hard whenever I even see the commercial for one of these yuppie attractions. Im sure I would love to insult more of these dick holes, but I have better things to do with my time rather then search for their stupid reviews.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
QUeeN typhonblue said:
BLAH BLIBBY BLU BLAH BLAH BLIBBEDY!

Huh, Guts' Berserker armor isn't black?

Ya'll keep on fuckin' wit me an you're gonna turn me back to the old me.

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
"Griffith No More!" said:
Huh, Guts' Berserker armor isn't black?

Ya'll keep on fuckin' wit me an you're gonna turn me back to the old me.

*Sigh* I guess there is no cure for a lack of vision.

*sniff* I miss sKuLL LoRD.

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
QUeeN typhonblue said:
It would help if I had actually watched any of these movies.

But aside from that... why not make this opportunity for the omega males of the forum to suck administrative cock more blatant? I mean if you're going to go so far as to *create* the opportunity, why not be obvious about it?

Play it up more! Say something like "and now I, supreme cock almighty, am giving you little weasels the opportunity to premptively mellow me out with a bit of oral homage before you piss me off with your inevitable oompaloompa shenanigans."

lol  ;D

oh dear, that was phrased too perfectly.

Top Bottom