• Sagittarius/Capricorn

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Pisces... damn, im a fish :'(.

Greatest Strength: Your compassion for those in need

Possible Weakness: Confusion can put you at a disadvantage

Yea and I got this crap off of AOL. Pritty interesting though, because most of this stuff (not all) actully is like me.

Fish appear to be individuals, but have you ever seen a school of them swimming together? They act as one. Each is part of a greater whole. And you Pisces Fish are more aware of your interdependency than any other sign. It's as if you live in an ocean and the spirit that flows through you is like the one ocean that flows through all fishes. The symbol of the Fish is also the symbol of Christianity, the predominant religion during the past two thousand years--also know to astrologers as the "Age of Pisces."

You Fish are spiritual in nature and emotional in expression. Your intuition and imagination are at once your strength and weakness. You are attracted to the mystical side of things, and herein lay potential danger, for when pulled beneath the currents of everyday life, the realms of imagination and the subconscious offer little structure. Without the foundation of reality, it becomes easy to flounder and to lose direction. Your own salvation, however, can come from helping others less fortunate that yourself, especially those who have fallen into the misty realms of drugs, alcohol or spiritual confusion.

Your motto might be "Reality is just a shared illusion," and, in a higher sense this may be true. Nevertheless, you still need to survive in this "shared illusion" of reality, and sometimes this becomes a struggle for you compassionate Fish, who can feel the pain of the world as if it were your own. There's no easy escape for you. Your best path is to follow a creative or spiritual pursuit while doing your work in the real world.

Element: Water
Astrologically, the water element symbolizes emotion. Water runs deep; it seeks its own level and will flow until it has found it. The cycle of water is endless with the snows falling in the mountains and melting. The mountain streams join to make the great rivers that run to the sea. The tides and currents churn the oceans. Similarly, our feelings are flowing as they connect the present with past experiences. Sometimes the waters are so deep that we cannot put words to our feelings.

The waters of Pisces are about the waters of consciousness, itself. We live in a sea of thoughts and feelings and beliefs. These waters connect each of us to one another in ways that go beyond our rational understanding of life.

Twelfth House: Endings
The Twelfth House is like the astrological refuse collector. It's not about endings in the traditional sense; it's more about recycling. Here is where we brush up against our own limitations and see how they undo what we've done. Here is where it all dissolves into the boundless cosmos, only to be transformed and to restart anew, back in the First House, all over again.

Key Planet: Neptune
Neptune was the God (or Goddess) of the Seas. She symbolizes the dissolution of reality, for all earth arises from the ocean and eventually to it returns. Neptune is represented by the mists, which prevent us from seeing what's really "out there." Instead, we must rely on our own imagination to guide us through the hidden realms. As the key planet for Pisces, Neptune is about the spiritual and the mystical. It's about what we cannot see with our five senses.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
ranemaka13 said:
oo, oo, tell me about myself! what am i like? im dying to know!

Gemini baby, June 1st all the way!

The Day of the Popular Eye

Number: 1
Tarot: The Magician
Quote: Living is a creative act.

Good: visually perceptive
Shrewd
Fun

Bad:
tempermental
distracted
impatient

SexyCharlotte

Century-slayer said:
april 21 1990 ;D

Another on the cusp :)

The Day of Professional Committment

Number:3
Tarot: The World
Quote: A civilization that regards nuclear energy as important and cooking as trivial is surely headed for destruction.

Good: tasteful
caring
powerful

Bad
self-indulgent
over-protective
profligate

SexyCharlotte

Miyu said:
Taurus. May 13, 1980.

The Day of Natural Appeal

Number: 4
Tarot: Death
Quote: A teacher teaches the student to teach himself.

Good:
Natural
playful
unrestricted

Bad:
superficial
erratic
depressed

SexyCharlotte

Serpico said:
Sept. 15, another Virgo

The Day of Mastery

Number: 6
Tarot: The Devil
Quote: Have the courage to want to be the very best for yourself.

Good:
expansive
motivated
goal-oriented

Bad:
materialistic
overly ambitious

SexyCharlotte

Demented Swordsman said:
Virgo

Aug. 31

strange.. considering that its about 9 months after new years. O_O

The Day of the Public Appearance

Number 4
Tarot: The Emperor
Quote: Do you know the story of the city mouse and the country mouse?

Good:
dynamic
influential
fun

Bad:
frazzled
socially dependent
sarcastic

SexyCharlotte

White Hawk said:
Hey lg, What's April 13th?

Oh God another ex boyfriend's birthday :D

The Day of the Iconoclast

Quote: On the stage of life a change of scene can further the action.

Good:
strong-willed
pioneering
outspoken

Bad:
misunderstood
alienated
rejected

SexyCharlotte

Smith said:
What a day for your birthday, so u celebrate it while everyone else is crying?

Well, I would look at it this way: a day to celebrate the birthday, but a day to remember the tragedy.

SexyCharlotte

DemonX said:
Wow that pritty sucks... Thinking the day you were born is one of the most recent U.S. tragadys

It's not that bad, jeez. There are plenty of other US tragedies too. I had a friend born on Dec 7...Pearl Harbor Day.

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
The Day of the Iconoclast

OOOOH SWEETT!! Almost like that Dead Can Dance song, Dawn of The Iconoclast!

True, it is my number, and the number of my name too.

Death is good? I didn t study tarot cause my faith forbids me to, but death ain't all that bad in tarot right? *right?* :'(

Bad:
misunderstood
alienated
rejected

So trueee.When you have power you are generally alone. Which sucks,at times...

Anyway, THANX A LOT LG!

lbrown726

God-Emperor of the llamas!
DemonX said:
Wow that pritty sucks... Thinking the day you were born is one of the most recent U.S. tragadys
It's not that bad, jeez. There are plenty of other US tragedies too. I had a friend born on Dec 7...Pearl Harbor Day.
Good example, LG. September 11 is a Saturday this year, and many engaged couples are avoiding that date for their wedding. It makes sense in the short term (you want to celebrate a day while everyone else is somber), but years from now, the horror of 9/11 won't be nearly as vivid. When I argue this point, I specifically mention 'like Dec. 7' and the usual response is 'Huh?' to which I respond 'Exactly.'

White Hawk said:
Death is good? I didn t study tarot cause my faith forbids me to, but death ain't all that bad in tarot right? *right?*
From what I remember about Tarot, Death is supposed to symbolize Change, not that you are going to walk outside and get hit by a bus. I like in movies how someone will be reading Tarot cards, turn over the Death card, and then get promptly killed. Very entertaining.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
White Hawk said:
I didn t study tarot cause my faith forbids me to, but death ain't all that bad in tarot right? *right?* :'(

Your faith forbids you to study tarot? And you call yourself a "free spirit"? :p

Anyway, I don't believe in this stuff at all, but it makes for a fun read though. This is what the book says about me.

August 9th: "The Day of Psychological Leverage"

Number 9
Quote: Some people do their best work sleeping.
Tarot: Hermit

Good:
Structured
Altruistic
Thoughtful

Bad:
Righteous
Authoritarian
Prodding

I think the quote describes me best. ;D

SexyCharlotte

I don't put all my faith into it, but I keep an open mind because astrology has been around for ages and ages. It must have some credibility or people wouldn't have believed in aspects of it for this long.

My basic 'Taurus' trait is stubbornness and an unwillingness to change. However, what is more accurate was the birthday book's description of APRIL 27th, which fits me to a T. I can't discount that, because it's more than accurate. It's fucking eerily accurate.

Death does symbolize change and a turning over of a new leaf, so to speak.

SexyCharlotte

Mizar said:
Your faith forbids you to study tarot? And you call yourself a "free spirit"? :p

Anyway, I don't believe in this stuff at all, but it makes for a fun read though. This is what the book says about me.

August 9th: "The Day of Psychological Leverage"

Number 9
Quote: Some people do their best work sleeping.
Tarot: Hermit

Good:
Structured
Altruistic
Thoughtful

Bad:
Righteous
Authoritarian
Prodding

I think the quote describes me best. ;D

I'd say that description of you both good and bad fits you.

SexyCharlotte

windeline said:
Hey Lady Sexy Charlotte, would you mind spilling the details on my birthday? :)

October 8th, 1980.

WINDELINE!! Just the person I was looking for. You created that beautiful avatar for me. Could you resend that avatar again through PM?

THANK YOU. Your birthday details will be up shortly!!

LC

SexyCharlotte

Windeline: THANKS!!

Okay here it goes: OCTOBER 8th

The Day of High Romance

Number: 8
Tarot: Strength
Quote: Astrology is the psychology of the universe.

Good:
imaginative
romantic
capable

Bad:
flighty
Emotionally unstable
power-absorbed

People born on this day: Jesse Jackson, Chevy Chase, Paul Hogan, Sigourney Weaver

Top Bottom