1:1 scale replica of Skull Knight Helmet!!!

10.27.09 - FINISHED AND SHIPPING NOW!

James would like to start receiving deposits now, because it'll help him buy all the materials. So if you're one of the "yes" people, please prepare for your payment. Thanks!

PRICING
For just the head suspended on a good, thick, clear acrylic rod and circular base and glowing eyes will be $365. plus $35.00 shipping. For the head with glowing eyes and spiked collar suspended on the clear acrylic rod and circular base will be $525.00 with $75.00 shipping.

THORNS ($25): The thorns around the base/rod are optional. They cannot be molded so they are built on a case by case basis, from scratch, and it's very time consuming. The price for custom thorns is $25.

LATEST PICS *uploaded 10.27.09
sk4.jpg

sk3.jpg

skdark1.jpg

VIDEO *uploaded 10.27.09*
NEW VIDEO! CLICK TO SEE!

List of "yes" and "maybe", shall we? Who's interested!??!!

PAID DEPOSIT
1. DirectDK - FULLY PAID!
2. Bruhaha69 - FULLY PAID!
3. Master of the Obvious - FULLY PAID!
4. Ckd5989 - FULLY PAID!
5. MGallagher - FULLY PAID!
6. HiTReza - FULLY PAID!
7. Maiku - FULLY PAID!
8. Turkitage - FULLY PAID!
9. Aazealh - FULLY PAID!
10. Redha - FULLY PAID!
11. CollectionBD
12. Fusiongt - FULLY PAID!
13. Zoliv - FULLY PAID!
14. Chimaera - FULLY PAID!
15. The Beast of Darkness - FULLY PAID!
16. IncantatioN - FULLY PAID!
17. Gnomeking

MAYBE
1. Yesmilord
2. Nirvana
3. Grovel
4. Portgas
5. Guitarist52692
6. Genome

yesmilord

千年王国
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although a tad bit creepier to have lying around the house, all of that creepiness will be washed away by pure awesomeness.
Can't wait to see some progress pics!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Looks good so far! He shouldn't forget that it's a helmet and not a real skull, though (and that there's no flesh and blood neck below it). :SK:

:isidro: I thought this project was still being discussed, I would have never imagined it to be in progress just yet. Excellent!!!

Is there an estimated date for the first completed helmets?

m said:
:isidro: I thought this project was still being discussed, I would have never imagined it to be in progress just yet. Excellent!!!

First thing first, I think we should kindly wait for the sculpt to be completed before talking about an estimated date for the first completed helmets, don't you think?.

m said:

Hehe, thanks Beast/Bekul for your responses in defense of James. But hey, no worries, m, I feel ya! I am excited about it too, and can't wait for it to be finished. Truth is, I was even surprised that James had started working on the sculpt already. He's just really pumped to work on my Berserk related helmets, so hopefully people will be on board just as they were with the Guts helmet. Just as last time, the only way to keep these projects running is if we get enough buyers.

And to be more specific, this is a very BASIC start to the sculpt. James hasn't nearly done anything yet and to answer a few that have asked me outside of the forum, yes there will be a collar around the neck (with the good ol' spikes that we've learned to love). :badbone:

Stay tuned!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
As an admin for the site named after this 1000-year-old badass, I am very interested in seeing how this project comes out. I don't want to sound rude but is there a cost estimate yet?

Walter said:
As an admin for the site named after this 1000-year-old badass, I am very interested in seeing how this project comes out. I don't want to sound rude but is there a cost estimate yet?

MMmm, I haven't fully discussed that with James yet, but it should be around similar lines as the Guts one. However, James mentioned the collar and the skull will be casted in 2 separate molds, and thus he said we could have 2 versions (1 with, and 1 without the collar). Reason for this would be simply to have a cheaper alternative for those that might prefer to save some cash, yet still able to have the centerpiece of the replica.

PS, as the mod for the merch forum to this badass site named after this 1000-year-old badass, I will do my best to make it kick major ass. :SK:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
DirectDK said:
he said we could have 2 versions (1 with, and 1 without the collar).
Sounds perfect. I know for a fact that my wife would not agree to having those massive, fearsome collar spikes in our house with kids in the future :void:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Walter said:
Sounds perfect. I know for a fact that my wife would not agree to having those massive, fearsome collar spikes in our house with kids in the future :void:

Natural selection, Wally. Natural selection. :idea:

The Beast of Darkness said:
First thing first, I think we should kindly wait for the sculpt to be completed before talking about an estimated date for the first completed helmets, don't you think?.

I just asked to try and find out how long I have to come up with the money to get one. I'm in no way trying to rush the artist's work, on the contrary, the longer it takes the more time I have to save.

Bekul said:
Yes! Actually, there is an /exact/ date for when the first completed helmets:

'When they're done'.

Very useful and informative response.

Finally some new pics! James has been busy with the Berserker helmets, but things are slowing down so he started working on some more SK! Checkity checkity!

skwip080309_1.jpg

skwip080309_3.jpg

skwip080309_4.jpg

skwip080309_5.jpg

PS, If ya'll are interested, I'm going to start a "yes" / "maybe" list, so we can start getting a feel for who's in! Check first post! Thanks!

Put me down as maybe. I absolutely loved the guts' berserk helmet... James is very talented. Just looking at it, it looks like it weighs a ton but really it's fairly light (so great paint job!)

I think the main thing holding me back from buying this isn't money (because they're very low priced for the CUSTOM work he does) but rather it's the space. I sitll am in a 2 bedroom apartment saving up for a home and with a girlfriend, 3 cats, and a dog, it's beginning to feel a bit cramped! Adding big ol' helmets won't help, but who knows, I may get a change of heart when more images come out :)

Those are some promising first pics. I can't wait to see more! Any idea on what the paint scheme will be? Bone or Iron or Weathered?

Put me down on the maybe list. I'm kind of poor right now, so I'd hate to commit and then have to back out.

Keep up the great work James! I look forward to seeing the next round of pics.

HITReza said:
YES here!!!!

put me on the list! :SK:

Woot!

Okay, some new pics with spikes!

Note: spikes in the pictures are just for size and shape. They haven't been refined yet, and the placement is just to get an idea of how they look.

skwip_081009_4.jpg

skwip_081009_3.jpg

skwip_081009_1.jpg

skwip_081009_2.jpg

Top Bottom