New Icons

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The new avatar system is now implemented. To those old, shitty avatars, I bid them: "SO LONG, SUCKERS!"

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Aconyro said:
http://www.imageshack.us/img2/8076/berserkreimg8.jpg

Oh, this one is awfully tempting. Of course, I don't know if I want to retire my current avatar. It's grown on me.

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
Griffith said:
gutsrain.jpg

Cinematic Guts in the rain shot. =)

Oooooh, that one is just spiffy!

I think I'll take it! ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Miyu said:
Oh, this one is awfully tempting. Of course, I don't know if I want to retire my current avatar. It's grown on me.
It grew on me like a wart. I burned it out of existence.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
More...

casca3.gif

Casca lost her tan. Oh well. Anyone going to miss it?

serpico2.gif

Here's a pre-Apostle shot of Serpico. 8)

theson.jpg

New character; New entry; new avatar.

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
props to you griff you guys have some nice avatars here at skullknight.

i wanted to make an animated gif avatar of Guts breathing hard after he ran up from the dungeon after freeing griffith... but i got lazy *sigh*

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The KONAMI cards look weird to me... Its surely not Miura's work. They look pretty good though. Onto more content:

farnese4.gif

Couldn't resist. Vol 18-era Farnese.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Hehe I just HAD to put these up ::).

Berserk_petite.gif

untitled.gif

berserkGattsElf1024.gif

berserk.gif

Ok enough with the everyday average berserk images runnin though my magical workshop of effects. Heres one i just made in 10 min. Im not too proud of it, it kinda sucks in my eyes, kinda like a misfit child. But a parent loves its children, even if its a misfit.

162-copy.gif

P.S. : This pic will relate to one of my future avatars, that I am currently working on right now. No it will not look this bad.

7milesdown-zodd2.jpg
7milesdown-zodd.jpg
7milesdown-slann.jpg
7milesdown-skull.jpg

Above are a few others I cleaned up. Really simple enhancement of colors etc...ENJOY! ;D The slann one is my favorite. Wish I had some bigger photos of her in color. *hint* haha. I just dont have the time to colorize images anymore.

Top Bottom