Lone Wolf and Cub

My friend's birthday is coming up, and I'd like to get him some manga books~ He is a big fan of the Lone Wolf and Cub series, and I was wondering what other manga are out there like it that my friend might enjoy. I can't ask him directly because then it would ruin the surprise~ I'd get him Berserk but I would really prefer to get him something in english because otherwise he might just tuck it away on his shelves and forget about it.

I appreciate any suggestions you guys might have, thanks!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Henfry said:
My friend's birthday is coming up, and I'd like to get him some manga books~ He is a big fan of the Lone Wolf and Cub series, and I was wondering what other manga are out there like it that my friend might enjoy. I can't ask him directly because then it would ruin the surprise~ I'd get him Berserk but I would really prefer to get him something in english because otherwise he might just tuck it away on his shelves and forget about it.

I appreciate any suggestions you guys might have, thanks!
Blade of the Immortal, published by Dark Horse comics is very popular among fans of Lone Wolf.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Henfry said:
Heh, as I was wracking my brain just now, that one came up as a possibility. *writes it down* Thanks!

Probably Vagabond too.
But Hokuto No Ken is definitely something he's gonna like.

-TS

BOB

poruno sutâ
how about lone wolf 2100. it's by dark horse and it is some futuristic version of lw and cub.

and its koike approved.
buy that one (i'm a big fan of the original and i love the movies)

btw you could buy the movies for him or some kurosawa stuff like yojimbo or rashomon. the Zatoichi films are great too.

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Any of you seen 'Son of Black Mass'? Those movies rule. Don't know if its based on a manga, though...

Top Bottom